Dani's Birthday Bash!

AN: This is two months after Audrey's wedding.

Dani is turning 24 years old. She is Zack and Maya's eldest daughter.

°°°

Saturday, January 1st, 2039, Dani and Jake's Townhouse, Boston, Massachusetts

Danielle Martin, 24, engaged to Jake Rivers, 26.

They are getting married on April 24th 2039.

Today is Dani's 24th birthday. Her sister, Dana and cousins, Audrey and Beth, and their long time family friends, Wynter, 21 and Marianna, 21 are going out tonight for her 24th birthday.

Audrey and Dana are taking her to a strip club/bar. She has no idea.

Jake heard the front door being knocked on, he headed over and opened it to Dana, Audrey, Wynter, Beth, and Marinna.

"Babe! The girls are here!"

Dani yelled from their bedroom. "Coming!"

Audrey sighed. "She takes forever."

Beth turned to her sister. "What happened between you and Dad? Mom told me you guys had a big fight.."

Audrey sighed. "He cost me to redo everything I had done for the first year of law school and four months of my second year. He was so controlling, Beth. Peyton is still flat out pissed off since I kicked Dad out of our house a month ago..."

Dana rolled her eyes. "Oh my God. Uncle Cody needs serious therapy about his controlling freaky attitude and nature."

Audrey nodded. "No fucking kidding. I hate him so much right now. He went too far when he is costing Peyton 41,726.000...I'm so stressed all the damn time. I want to finish everything by the 15th but I don't think I can..."

Dana sighed. "I feel so sorry for you and Beth, along with your siblings. I've no idea he would do this." She rolled her eyes. "That's what you guys get for having a father who's on top of everything and controlling. Tell him that you're no longer his little girls. I mean one of you has to stand up to him. God, I'll totally be insane if I have a dad like that..."

Audrey nodded. "He also got into my and Peyton's sex life..."

Jake's eyes went wide. "What?! Why the hell would he get into that or have a say in that?!"

Audrey sighed, shrugged her shoulders. "He had a mini heart attack when I mentioned I could be pregnant because I got my birth control shot the day before we left for our honeymoon and well...you know what happens next..."

Jake rolled his eyes. "God! I would never want to be in my future married daughters sex life..."

Audrey sighed. "Yeah, I'm feeling sick all the time. It's too early to know so..." She turned to her sister. "No drinking for me..."

Dana sighed. "How can you know you are if it's too early to take a test though?"

Audrey shrugged her shoulders. "Because we never used protection so..."

Beth looked at her sister. "Well, at least you got pregnant after the wedding..."

Audrey chuckled. "Yeah. Thank God." Her phone began ringing. She picked it up. "Hey baby. Aren't you working tonight?"

Peyton nodded. "Yeah. I'm on my way to the hospital now. I'm just letting you know to have fun. Don't stress about a damn thing, okay? Just enjoy the time with the ladies. I'll see you at the airport in two days, okay?"

Audrey smiled. "Okay. I love you."

Peyton smiled. "I love you too, Auds." He paused. "By the way, how are you feeling?"