3

Tzuyu woke up as the ray of sun hit her face. She opened her phone that has her and Gucci as the wallpaper, seeing that it's 9:30 in the morning she rushed since she remembered about her cousin Momo at the airport. Right after she went inside her car, her phone rang and it was Momo calling.

"Unnie?" Tzuyu asked "Are you here already, Chou? The plane just landed." Momo asked back. "I'm about to leave unnie. Just wait for me I'm on my way." Tzuyu answered and hung up the call. Since it's a 20 minute drive, she turned on the radio.

Put your hand in mine
You know that I want to be with you all the time
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
You know that-

Tzuyu did not let the song end and changed the channel in annoyance

Please believe me, don't you see
The things you mean to me?
Oh I love you, I love you
I love, I love, I love-

"What the fuck is wrong with these channels?!" Tzuyu furiously said as she changed it once again.

My hands press to your cheeks
A long way from the playground
I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing-

"Oh my goodness!" Tzuyu then decided to turn the radio off.

"I hate these songs." Tzuyu said in annoyance. She drove silently until she arrived at the airport. She parked her car and went to the waiting area.

Meanwhile

"Sana-ssi make it fast we'll be late for our flight" Dahyun exclaimed and Sana said "It's not my fault you woke me up 30 minutes before our flight, Dahyun." She then walked faster than Dahyun.

Sana checked for her passport while walking causing for her to bump into someone. She looked onto the woman and bowed three times while apologizing. The woman then said it was fine.

" Sana come on the doors are closing!" Dahyun shouted and Sana quickly followed. The woman Sana bumped looked behind. "S-sana?" Momo whispered to herself. She was also shocked to see Dahyun wrap her arms on Sana's waist as they hurry to the plane. "That's impossible" Momo whispered to herself. Momo stood there still to examine until..

"Unnie!!" Tzuyu shouted, getting all the attention from people inside the airport. People started to gossip that the Chou Tzuyu is there. Momo turned her head to her cousin and smiled while engulfing her into a hug. "I missed you Yoda" Momo blurted out which made Tzuyu chuckled. Momo looked back and saw nobody so she thought that she's just tired.

"Chou let's go to the mall! My treat as a thank you for fetching me at the airport" Momo suggested and Tzuyu drove to the nearest mall. Both of them also decided to buy new clothes and had a grocery shopping and went to Everland, an amusement park. When night time came, they decided to go to a drive thru and decided to eat at Tzuyu's condo.

Tzuyu suggested that Momo should stay in her condo so that Momo would not have to buy a new unit or apartment since Tzuyu lives alone.

"Unnie you're killing yourself if you continue to eat like a pig." Tzuyu said as she stares at Momo who is eating like she hasn't tasted food for days. Momo didn't talk back due to a full mouth and instead, she just glared at Tzuyu.

After their night meal, Tzuyu brought Momo to her room. Tzuyu took a shower and tried to close her eyes. She can't stop moving so she chose to open her phone to scroll on her social media accounts. She saw an article of her at the airport posted by Koreaboo. She refreshed her twitter and the first article she saw was about Sana.

 She refreshed her twitter and the first article she saw was about Sana

-Delete.

-She's resting in peace. Delete

-you never posted smth right. I hate it here.

She remembered something that she was not supposed to remember. She started crying again while thinking of Sana. She can't help it but to just cry. "I miss you, babygirl." Tzuyu whispered as she fell asleep.

Flashback

"No... This is not happening... Unnie tell me this isn't real!!" Tzuyu shouted as her tears fell down.
"Let's go to the hospital Tzuyu." Nayeon said as they hurriedly went to the hospital. As they stepped down the car, Mr. Minatozaki told them to go. He didn't want Tzuyu and Sana's friends to join them mourn. "Tzuyu, stay away. My daughter is dead and there's no reason for you to see her. She's gone. Don't come near me or I will call the police." Benjamin exclaimed. "You're so heartless, uncle." Nayeon said as she assisted Tzuyu back to the car.

Tzuyu wanted to buy alcohol so they did. Tzuyu drank a lot while Nayeon was just listening to Tzuyu. She then called all of their friends and they immediately came. After a week, everyone suddenly didn't want to see each other except for Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Chaeyoung who works together. Momo didn't bother telling them that she and Dahyun broke up and went to Japan silently. Jihyo started her career alone and became busy. Tzuyu went back to Taiwan and didn't speak to them.

Heyaaa thank you so much for waiting. Here's a short update for today. I wasn't able to update for the past week due to exams and I'm happy to say that I got high scores! Also, congratulations to TWICE on their 18th daesang yesterday! Deserving queens❤️❤️