water training, water familiar

Sais POV

So you know that we got gloves and misaki activated hers and im still trying to activate mine while were fighting I'm still able  to win because

I used to be a strong delinquent

But nobody knows except skai I change my ways when I he beat me

.

.

Misaki tells us to stop and take a break I run off to go get some candy . I find a store that has candy, gets candy and walk back to the park .

On MY way to the park I see two people fighting but they had two elemental beings to them one of them was a clown with black ash element the other was a dragon with water element they keep fighting until they both make a big ball that was about to explode once it collided with the other so I run into the bushes after the big explosion I see the two on the ground. I asked what the were doing after I took what made those elemental beings. They just said human and ran. When I got back they said I was late and we started. three minutes later misaki and I were ready dacha said start dach changed her form with that glove. I took off my glove and used one of the bracelets as my power to use. I used the one with the dragon cause the clown is part of me so we start fighting and I'm so. Lose to winning when dacha says that training was over.

After that we went to a store which looked like a broken down shop we went in and there were weapons armor and lots of orb looking things misaki and shogo looked shocked very shocked dacha said that this was a magic shop for magical users and different breeds shogo and his brother ran off and dacha told them not to..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.