Group Talks

It was about 1:30 and I aint have shit to do so I decided I was gone see what was up with group King told me about. So i get up don theres to the common area and its actually a good amount of people in here. 

Macie [ Supervisor for group]

"Hello everyone, I see some new faces today, thats good, Im going to start off with my name and how long ive been here. "I'm Macie and Ive been the group supervisor here at Morris Shelter for 5 years"

Some chick with matted weave went...

"Whats up Im Lashonda and Im here because I got 4 kids and my babydaddy of my youngest found out the other 3 aint his and he kicked my ass out and I aint got nowhere else to go so yeah".

This nigga Jermaine was up next....

"Yo Im jermaine, I was into some things a few months ago and I lost everything my wife,my kids, and the damn dog, I know I wasnt the best man but shit, I lost everything yall."

 Then everybodys eyes turn to me

"How yall doing today my name is Kaiden, I didnt take life seriously until it was too late and now Im left with some great memories and a bag of clothes"

I heard that ghetto chick mutter some shit under her breath "yeah whatever nigga, your probably sold drugs and now you hiding out in a homeless shelter"... I ignored the the broad, I dont have the time for ghetto bitches.

Macie chimed in "Okay whose next"...

Then this pretty female picked up her head and started talking about her situation "Hey yall Im Aniya, and Im her because I ran away from an abusive relationship and Ny is one place I know he wont come looking for me, he owe too many people too much money, I dont plan on being here forever; I just need some help getting my foot in the door" here go this broad Lashonda agian "yeah iight bitch, what you do to get them ass whoopins' ?"

I waas tired of her fat ass "Yoo how bout you shut the fuckup, wit' that matted ass weave, you probably dont even know the other baby daddies of yo damn kids!"

This time Macie stood up and blew a whistle. "Alright guys I know talking about situations can get overwhelming but we're not here to judge anyone but to help. 

       After that shit I was done so I just sat back while everyone continued to go. I kept looking over at Aniya, damn shorty was beautiful. She looked like she aint have no confidence, sitting there with her head down. But she was iight from what I seen, Bra strap length hair, natural too I love a female with nautral hair, she looked about 5'4 a little stomach but I like that too, nothing wrong with a little meat on ya bones unlike Lashonda ass, just sloppy. Eww!

Group ended around 230p, and you could either leave or get a daypass and be out until like 9p when they do roll call. I signed me up for a pass and I noticed Aniya going back her floor. After I signed my pass i ran over to her.

"Hey whats up, Im kaiden" she looked up at me with those sad ass eye and I wanted to beat that niggas ass that made her feel like this. 

"H-hh-i I'm Aniya, I remember you from group today"

"Yeah i was wondering if you were doing anything, you wanna get a day pass and come chill with me?"

"Um-mm no not today, I'm alittle tired, maybe another time tho"

"Ahh thats iight, Ill see you then"

Damn that hurt my ego but I wasnt about to give up that easily.

So i head up to my floor to shower and as soon as I get my bed I realize my shit missing!

I'm tight now so its about to be some problems...