Glass Half Full

Yeah, this took a little long to write. 
but it won't always be a long chapter, but never short chapter.
I said I was no  longer bullshitting around.
It may seem like a portion of the hiest is missing, that is intentional.

__________________________________________

"My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why..." The slow and somber tone underlays the smooth voice as it casually escape's from Eddie's mouth as he casually walks through the crowd. Dressed formally, wearing a black suit with darker bow-tie and glasses that has the effect of distorting his eye color along with the appearance of the bridge of his nose. He held a briefcase in his right hand.

Eddie was wearing industrial grade Special Effect body suit that makes him look older, a different skin color, and slightly pudgier, than he originally is. His hair has been covered with a bald-cap that was securely fused with the elastic skin-like fabric suit, the cap acts like a hood from a jacket. He had eye color contacts that changed his eyes to green, he had a wig that looked like he was balding.

Looking into the mirror, he huddled at the fact he looks like the modern day Hitchcock. With the heavy-duty inflating balloons in his abdominal regions, he actually looked like he had more than a few cups of tea and platter of biscuits. The pudgy that happened has to be weighted, so he had added a few more pounds to his weight using strapped weights.

Eddie looked up at the bank and smiled, this wasn't going to be easy, but it was going to be fun. The security cameras on the perimeter made his planning an all nighter, just casing the place made him feel viewed from all angles. It made going in a difficult job, as he would have to expose his face to a camera.

Someone was nabbed by security while he was casing the place last week, because they were hiding their facial expressions with their elbow. Turned to find out, the suspect had only sneezed and a long, green, gooey string of snot sung from his nose and he was racing towards the bathroom.

Eddie realized, that if he so much as sneezed and cupped his face longer than usual, red flags would be raised. Upon discovery of his real Identity, the Feds would be pouncing on his neck faster than he could find an escape plan. Which unnerved him, but the ultra-suave white collar had a plan for everything. Even if he didn't like it.

Hidden in the briefcase, was a hidden flap that concealed a thick cloud of fog in 0.21 seconds that could be triggered by a simple press of a secret button on the combination. Inside was a Contactable Gas-mask with three minutes worth of oxygen, and a tranquilizer that could be shot from the suitcase. It took only a month's worth of laundering and researching for [Codename]SCMown2 to complete the briefcase.
~
The plan was simple, for such a complex security. The only requirements is that Eddie could stay the role of the war-harden, gritty, and dirty politician he's imposing, the politician he's imposing as is named Joseph Corvo, the amount of blackmail stored onto his Off-grid Secured Phone, and his witty movements. 

Eddie has paid multiple groups of unnamed mercenaries using many different aliases to, on his command, create a front at different banks at different parts of the city, holding the Judaical Department's attention while he sneaks in.  As the Politician he is personning, he bribed off the President for the Executive Presidential Pardon for each of them in exchange for destruction of an affair the President had.

Then, while the Bank was evacuated, he would disable the alarms and loop the cameras using [Codename]SCMowns2's home-brew virus through the central computer only the manager has access to. He blackmailed the manager for the system encryption keys, in exchange for the concealment of embezzling his secretary.