Flash Back

Ahmad woke up to the sound of his mom screaming. Ahmad rushed down the stairs.
"Mom what's wrong ?" Said Ahmad
"Nothing just go get ready" said Alison
"Okay " said Ahmad with a sad Sobish voice
Ahmad Ran Up The stairs and woke up his siblings. They went into the bathroom and got ready while his parents were downstairs.
Jeffery Sat Down At The Table With Alison
"Hun are you ok?" Ask Jeffery
" No " she replies "I just got fired, bills need to be payed, we barely have food in the kitchen, and on top of that I Have Been Diagnosed With cancer and I don't have enough money to be treated." She said with tears slowly falling from her eyes and her voice cracking. " I ... I don't know what to do" she said while holding her head down.
Little did they know that Ahmad was sitting in the stairs and listening quietly. He had tears slowly coming from his eyes and his heart was beating really fast. Ahmad was scared for his Mom let alone his family.
Ahmad finished and left off to school he was sad that whole day and the kids at school didn't even make it better. They would make fun about every last thing of him. Him being poor, short, and smart. But Ahmad was a good kid he felt like why would this happen to him out of all people. When he go in class he sat down and every student was whispering in one another's ears and that made him want to cry but he decided to keep his tears in because if he let it out it would only become worse. Ahmad only had to friends named Brandon and Jessica they were the best friends ever they helped Ahmad through all of his problems and he could count on them for everything. At lunch Ahmad say his crush Brianna she was beautiful she was tall light skinned sweet smart and different and the most popular girl in school. She never bullied him that he knew of.
When school ended he rushed home and his mother was still sad. All he could do was try to comfort her but she didn't want that so he went upstairs did his home work got his school clothes out and decided to chill the whole day.

✨✨✨✨Author Here ✨✨✨✨
Follow me on Instagram @ Kinq.quwalla
Are you enjoying the story I will update every Day or at least I'll try.
Thanks for reading 😜😺😊