Sane

I stayed in my room for hours, not knowing what to do. My momther always told me to obey, but I feel him creeping from my skin.

I was nervous i didnt want him to come out. because when he comes out ... Any person around him their life would be a living hell. He doesn't care who it is, But if you see him you might want to ... RUN. So I must fight it. But its hard he never usually comes out I usually can controll him. But this time I dont know If I can hold back any longer.

I heard a knock at the door ... "Ahmad time for lunch" A'kira( my sister) said.

"okay I'll be down in a minute now go leave me alone" Ahmad said in a sorrowing voice

"Whats wrong it sound like your crying"

' NO im Fine now LEAVE ME ALONE!" I said

I got a text from jessica she asked if I would like to go to the movies. It would relieve some stress from me i thought but i dont have any money. I replied. "no problem" she said "its on me" "Thanks Jess be here by 5 i have to convince my mom first" i replied. Later that evening i got ready and put on some grey jogging pants with my torn up skeckers with a black hoodie.

"Ahmad Jessica And Brandon are here" Mom Shouted

I rushed down the stairs and said bye to the family. As we were in the car I thought about my mom. She is the most important person in my life so if she leave me I dont know whats in store for me or the rest of my family.

Finally we got to the movies and we decided to see a comedy brandon brought the Popcorn and the drinks. Jessica payed for the tickets. I got irritated because I didn't have any money to be able to pay for my ticket and snacks. I Just hate being poor.

When the movie was over I saw Brianna at the snack bar.

"Go talk to her " Brandon said
"Wh-what dude are you crazy she don't even know that I exist she would probably look at me and roll her eyes" I replied.

So instead we just walked past her and I didn't look at her till we got to the door. I was so surprised but happy because she looked straight at my eyes and turned her head quick when I looked at her. We got in the car and I just kept talking about it until we got to my house.

When we got to the house we went in my room and just sat on my bed and chilled. We talked about all types of things well me and Brandon Jessica felt uncomfortable because me and Brandon was talking about the girls at school with big booties. Jessica turned out number 1 and she beat us both up.

I told them that I had a plan for school and it was to get my revenge on every one at school that treated me wrong. This was going to be the best school year I ever had and the worse year for the kids who did me wrong

Brandon went home and it was just me and Jessica we was so bored and decided to crack jokes on each other. She said that my breathe smells like goat ass! And I said hers smell like a sack of shit ! We laughed so hard that Jessica started crying and chocking.

Then Jessica left and I was just me by myself. I looked at my phone and I had a notification on Instagram it's said Brianna like about 10 of my photos I was shocked because I didn't even know that she followed me. I went back on her page and looked on it and liked a few pics. Then I put my phone down got in the shower then went to bed.

🌞🌞🌞Next Morning🌞🌞🌞
I woke up and every one was so happy mom made a big breakfast, dad was drinking regular coffee instead of the generic kind that you have to put on the stove. I was wondering why every one was so happy. To come to find out that my dad had got a promotion at the engineer shop, he was the manager and he gets paid and extra 30$ a hour.

That meant that we can get more and things that aren't generic. It was kind of funny because my mom was cooking and dancing and burnt her DANM wrist! Then she got back up from the table and tried to do the Nae Nae . She had all type of fat flab wiggling all in our faces.
"Mom can you just try to be your age please I like you better that way!" I said
" Oh fuck off don't hate because I can break it down better than you!"
"Haha" I chuckled "Yeah um sure mrs.flabby arm".

I got up and got ready for school I put on some skinny jeans with some wheat timberland boots and a white shirt. I kind of looked good HUH. I Was feeling myself as they say!😹 I got to school and went in class and sat with Brandon and Jessica and couple of new kids I never seen around the school their name was Kaliesha And Demetrus. I'm guessing they are new. When class was dismissed I heard John talking about me to Sebastian I walked over there and all of a sudden he stopped talking.

"Um I heard my name over here, what's going on " I said
"Who is this Sebastian?" Questioned John
"Oh, just some dirty poor ass bumb John" said Sebastian
"Oh really Huh you know what U stupid ass ....
Jessica and Brandon pulled me away. I was glad because I didn't want this day to be the day that I tell they dumb asses kids about them selves.

"What was all that about ?" Said Jessica
"Oh nothing just some soft ass boys talking shit about me! But it's ok I got something for their ugly asses!

I walked to the cafeteria and didn't eat anything I sat down at the table with Jessica and Brandon and some cool kids including Brianna She Was Sitting Towards the end of the table.

"What's this loser doing sitting here" said John
"Sure I'm the loser but your mom wasn't saying that when her legs were spreaded!" I snapped back.

"Oh yea well to bad because I can buy your whole house and everyone and thing it " John fired back "you stupid bumb"

"Oh I See that you like to crack jokes well I like to crack jaws so keep that giggly goo shit over" I said

"Huh" said John
" Oh yea you not Kevin Hart no more are you yea career over bitch"!
Every one said DANM and John jumped up like he was going to do something so I got up and he came around and pushed me and I threw the tray with mashed potatoes and smothered pork chops on him and he ran and screamed like a little girl! "You stupid bitch " I snapped
Then I sat down and saw Brianna looking at me she smiled, flipped her hair and went back to eating.

Today in class i sat behind Brianna. The teacher Mz.kintz Assigned us a partner job and she assigned the partners Jessica and Kaliesha was teamed and Brandon and Demetrus was teamed. I was assigned with Brianna and I was nervous. she got up and smiled at me and sat down with me. We talked and came up with and idea we decided to make an ice sculpture for art class. She said that this would be cute and she mumbled something under her breathe.

"Huh" I said
"Oh nothing ... I ...I was just clearing my throat" she said.
"But UHH Here's my number call me and you can come over and we can work on the project how about Tommorow?she said
"Cool is after school good ?"
"Sure just get in the car with me we will go to me house" she said
"Cool" she said

🔔🔔🔔Ring Ring 🔔🔔🔔
Class was over and school so I went home and watched my favorite show that comes on on Wednesdays it's Called empire. It's the best show on the television trust me It's so interesting it's full of comedy action drama and mystery it's good. I eventually fell asleep with pop corn all on my face and bed.

☁️☁️☁️Dream☁️☁️☁️
"Good morning babe" said Brianna
"Oh good morning, I have a busy day today I really need to get ready. I have a Meeting with the president, I have a meeting at the company and on top of that my C.E.O quit so I have to find a new one." I said
"Ok well then I'll make sure that Bertram Is making breakfast and Annika will get out your clothes , and may I tag along?"
"Sure get ready leaving in 10"
⚡️⚡️⚡️woken up out of my dream ⚡️⚡️⚡️
"Ahmad wake up! "
"What what ?!"
"It's Mom "

✨✨✨✨Kinq.Guwalla✨✨✨✨
Enjoying the story so far?Stay Tune for More of The wanted boy 😊😜