Take over the school

3rd POV

Saihara and his team of henchmen were standing in front of the school looking proud. They had bats, nerf guns, spray paint, and other... "supplies" to ensure the rebellion was successful in their bags.

"So is everyone else ready to survive on nothing but school food and probably go to jail" Saihara said.

They all agreed so they walked in and headed straight for the principal's office.

"Quick question" Maki said tapping Shuichi on the shoulder.

"Hit me" Shuichi said and Maki elbowed his side.

"ACK! Hey! You know what I met" Shuichi pouted.

"Haha okay but are we gonna send the other students home or~" she said as she dragged out the R.

"Mmmmm, if they wanna they can stay but most likely, yes" Shuichi said.

They got to the principal's office and Maki and Kirumi walked in.

"Hello girls, what seems to be the problem" The principal said in a sing-song tone

"Well it seems," Maki said in a mocking manner "that your service as a principal will no longer be needed".

"Huh" the principal said but before she could say any more she was swiftly tied up by Kirumi.

"Any last words before I duck tape your mouth" Maki said ripping of a piece of the tape.

"I-I'LL REPORT YOU TO THE POLI-" she yelled frantically but was cut off by Maki putting the tape on her mouth.

"Nope guess not" she said popping the P. She threw her into the closet and slammed the door.

They walked out of the principal's office and stood next to Shuichi. They all walked into the principal's office.

"Okay what girl can do an impression of the principal" Shuichi said plopping down in the principal's chair and kicking his feet up on the desk. The principals muffed screaming still could be heard from the closet.

"I think Tojo can" Kaede said blowing a bubblegum bubble and popping it obnoxiously.

"I will if that's what you guys want" Kirumi said.

"Hah Peko kinne" Kaito said leaning against the wall smirking. Kirumi ignored the remark and stepped up to the microphone.

"Attention students and staff, all staff members are required to go home right now and all the students will report to the gym for a assembly" Kirumi said.

They heard a lot of collective groans and footsteps outside. Harukawa was looking our the window and saw them walking out twenty minutes later.

"What the fuck, that shouldn't have worked" Gonta said staring at the teachers walking out of the building.

"And yet it did" Saihara said "now let's head to the APR (all purpose room)" He announced.

_________________________________
Overthrow Saihorny😈

Ouma: Everyone back stage

Tenko: Yup I counted

Ouma: Okay iruma push Saihara off stage and Tenko tell everyone else on stage to leave

Iruma: Mk 😼

Tenko: As right hand woman, YES SIRRRR

Ouma: then introduce me

Ouma: oml y'all look amazing in your outfits

Amami: Tysm🤩

Ouma: Now go I'm behind the main curtains
________________________________