Chapter 1- The Plan

All six of us were at Sushi's house. Banana, Celeste,Mary and Soupy were all on the bed; Kiwi and Sushi were in chairs near the window.

"I'm bored!" Mary blurted out. Everyone nodded and agreed. Kiwi sighed. 

"Hey! I have an awesome idea!" Kiwi jumped up excited. Everyone looked at her."Lets go get Meli! We don't have school today and she does! Its perfect lets go!"

Banana, Soupy and Sushi immediately got excited. "We'll get our pins!" They said. Kiwi flinched a bit. "YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!!"Soupy shouted.

It was Celeste and Mary that talked sense to them "How are we supposed to get all the way to Mexico?" Mary said. "You guys are so stupid." Celeste laughed.

Kiwi pouted "We'll find a way!"

Soupy gets up "Timmy has a helicopter, we can take it from him!" "YAAAS!" we all cheer for soupy. "oh wait who's going to fly it?" We all think. " OH I KNOW!" Celeste jumps up. "DONNY CAN FLY US!" We cheer again, the plan was back on! 

"Okay lets split into teams, Celeste,Mary and sushi go ste- i mean get the helicopter. I'll be with Banana and Soupy to kidnna- get Donny to fly us." kiwi planned out. Everyone ran to get their things. Banana came back with her pins, Celeste had a bag of hot Cheetos, Mary had a small pocket knife and two huge bags, Sushi carried a big long rope, and Soupy held a BIIIG hammer. Kiwi took a bag from Mary.They were all set. "Alright lets meet back here in a few minutes, good luck Aussies!"

  ~Team Celeste,Mary&Sushi~

After a fight to see who gets to drive, Celeste is the one who is victorious! Mary and sushi fight over who gets shotgun, after a vicious but quick battle Sushi loses and climbs into the back. "Ok," Celeste says "Who knows where Tim lives?".

"I DO!" Sushi yells while pulling out apple pie from her hijab.

"How do you know that?!?!" Asks Mary.

"Because i stalked everyone, duh!" Sushi says with a smile.

Mary and Celeste share a look "Of course." they both say. With sushi giving directions Celeste speeds off. 

~Team Soupy,Banana&kiwi~

"I'm not letting you drive!" Shouted banana.

"You're going to make us crash!" Yelled Kiwi. Banana and Kiwi were arguing about who got to drive the car. Soupy was by the garage door watching Team Celeste, Mary&sushi drive off with the only car they had (Sushi's parents car).

  "Uhhh...guys...."Soupy started.

They both turned to look at her "WHAT?!?!" They screamed.

"We don't have a car to even drive..." They all looked at the now empty garage.

"Sigh." Kiwi said.

"Ill be right back." said Soupy. Kiwi and Banana start planning on how to get there. Awhile later Kiwi and Banana couldn't come up with any plans and sat down waiting for Soupy to come back.

Soupy crashed into the garage. Kiwi and Banana jumped up with a scream. Soupy was in a huge van! She honked the horn and smiled. "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED US!" Banana screeched.

Kiwi climbed into the van, "How did you get this?" she asked.

Soupy laughed "I found it!" Banana came in bringing all our stuff.

 "Good job soupy!" Banana said giving her a high five, Kiwi shook her head.

"Ok,where are we going?" soupy asked. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

~Team Celeste,Mary&Sushi~

As Celeste screeches to a stop infront of Timmys house Mary and Sushi were grabbing their equipment. No one mentioned the empty pie plate left in Sushis seat. "Okay, so how do we get the helicopter?" Sushi asks. Mary and Celeste look at each other sending telepathic messages, then they nod. 

"We came up with the PERFECT plan Sushi dont worry." Mary rapidly squeaked out while trying not to explode from laughter."Celeste can you explain to her?" At this point Mary had to step away in order to breathe.

"Okay, heres the plan, Mary and I are going to sneak around back, you are going to distract Timmy using your smexy skills so he doesnt catch us. Make sure he doesnt see us! " Celeste warned. After hearing this Sushi giggled nervously and attempted to run away, but Celeste soon caught up and kicked her foot making her trip. Sushi did a perfect front-flip and landed on her face, Celeste grabbed her foot and dragged her to Timmys front door. Mary got up from laughing on the ground and helped. They rang the doorbell and started running for the backyard.

Timmy opened the door, and looked at Sushi completely emotionless. Panicked, Sushi started the plan. She attempted to sway her hips while walking inside,but it looked like she was twitching or broke her hip. Freaked out, Timmy backed up, taking this as encouragement Sushi stepped inside this time trying to paste on her most seductive face. "H-hey Timmy." Sushi said in her lowest voice hoping it sounded smexy. 

"What are you doing?!?!?" Timmy said alarm spiking his voice. He kept backing away until his back was against a wall. Oh sh*t Timmy thought as he realized he was trapped. Sushi slowly twitched over with a twisted up expression on her face.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————