chapter one - loved it

well today was the same as every other day, only slightly better being I was waking up at 10 and not 6 I sighed and pulled my lazy ass out of my warm bed and pulled on some clothes. I grabbed some shoes and my car keys walking out the door leaving a note telling my best friend max were I was headed off to. if I didn't I would get a flipped out phone call with her wondering were I went. When i got to the car I pulled my shoes on and started it reluctantly pulling out of the parking garage at our apartment complex. it was a nice size building that wasn't far from the famous California coast line. it was a warm out today so I was just wearing simple black skinny jeans and a pierce the veil t shirt and a pair of black converse on the upside if anything about me didn't stand out my car sure as hell did. this thing took forever to find and negotiate a reasonable deal with the guy. it was a purple convertible mustang with silver trim. I climbed in and started the drive over to Jason's. Jason is my boyfriend, the first boyfriend I have ever had but I hope to God not my last. he is a very different person to the one I had met in high school. he had been kind, sweet, excepting, and a good listener. but now he was just not the same, actually very far from the same person he used to be. but the only problem was I was still in love with the Jason I used to know. the slightest hope that he would come back to me was still hanging by a thread in my mind twisting about to snap. I know he isn't good for me or anyone and I should turn him in. but I Still loved him something i having quite been able to explain for a few months. but splitting up with him seemed to be a harder task. I parked the car in his driveway. I knocked on the door, when it opened there he stood. other then the brutal truth he was handsome and if he hadn't changed the way he did. he would have been the perfect boyfriend. "early?" he snapped I shrugged. he grabbed my arm relatively ruff pulling me inside the door. I stumbled a bit and he forcefully pushed that arm while I was knocked off balance. I fell. He laughed at me a bit, he was drunk. already I know he was pretty much drunk all the time. He had lost his mom and his dad when he had changed. He was just sad and needed help. But I didn't know what I could do anymore I had tried it all. He wouldn't go to any counselling, not that one blamed him, and he wouldn't listen to me. So I was done with him, but I was also scared because sometimes actually most times it went a lot further then just a few punches and I was scared of what he could do. I hated being scared about something like that. There was nothing i could do. I was hepless and I still loved Jason, not this man here who pushed me around around far to often. And today was sick of it, tomorrow was my 20th birthday and I was stuck with the same guy who I dated in high school. Knowingly if he asked me to marry him I would probably say yes out of pure fear of saying no. When I did get home max was up and about the apartment cleaning up some stuff. She looked over at me, " hey I have your birthday present and your gonna have to open it today" she said with a smile that told me I was gonna love this gift. She handed me an envelope. When I did open it turns out she had bought two tickets for this year's warped tour. "Oh my god! Max your the best!" I shouted and we hugged and setting the tickets down so I later wouldn't forget them. We hung out for a while and talked about the lineup for this awesome concert and how many possible fan fiction moments could go down. When it was about eight we decided to take our separate ways and go to bed, or really our rooms. I ended up reading a book for three hours and then just going to sleep. When I did wake up the next morning to a pounding ay my door i shot up and started to get ready with max. We did our hair and got dressed, I wore an of mice and men shirt with light blue jeans and combat boots. My purple hair was done in its normal, well i guess emo style. My bangs swept across my face and covered my eyes making it hard to see. My eyeliner and other makeup was done. Max had her blue hair and smaller makeup and hair, except she had on a my chem shirt. We smiled at each other and grabbed the tickets heading out the door. We got inn the car. "I can't believe were going today" I said excitedly bouncing in my seat as she drove. "I know bro so ready for this" we basically did that the entire car ride, fangirl. When we got to the venue about half-hour later we were directed were to park and we got out walking towards the front entrance packed with people. We got into the venue and headed straight for the main stage. First were a few bands I didn't know. Then we got in line and met jeffree fucking star. Black veil brides came on and we went back to the stage to see them and falling in reverse. We had to move to one of the neighboring stages to see the city shake up and icon for hire. Basically that's kind of what we DoD all day. Wander around hear cool bands, and meet awesome people. When it was over I felt like I had gone deaf and my entire body felt like there was still huge bass drum banging in my stomach. When we got back to the car in the parking lot we threw all our stuff in the back and i was driving home. We were standing there tho checking all our missed notifications and talking while we did it. "Excuse me" I heard someone say, I turned and saw a boy. He was well hot. "I was just wondering if i could get your number?" He asked me. I looked at max who was writing her number on another boys hand. She tossed me the pen. So i wrote my number on his hand and got into the car. As I was driving my phone went off, "can you check that?" I asked max. She opened my phone "it's the dude from earlier" she said. Sending what i guess was hey back. She showed me the phone and I was right she just sent oh hey to him. I rolled my eyes and kept driving. My phone didn't go off again until we were already home. Sorry I was driving.

It said. I chuckled a bit
Oh same

You have a cool car, mustang right?

Yeah

Well my name is Daniel

Oh uh I'm raven

Really?

Yup

Do you ever get the raven never more thing?

Only all the time

Nice

Yeah..

I gtg night

Night

I sighed and set my phone down. It sucks I'm so awkward. That conversation could have been a hell of a lot more interesting. I sighed and settled into bed switching the light off.

A/N
The picture above is kind of how I imagined raven. I will be showing max on the next chapter then Daniel and then the other one. But raven will only have the septum piercing and then add some snake bites to that...