Chapter 2

'Why is Jiraiya here!? Oh no no no! He can't see me!' I yelled to myself.

I sink down in the chair. Just so they can't see that I am well you know pregnant. They walk over, and sit down.

"Jiraiya, so nice to see you." I said crossing my arms, and rolling my eye's.

"Same here." He said with a shy smile.

"So who is the kid?" I asked.

"Naruto Usamaki!" The kid said.

I knew that he was the kid of him. I don't hate him or anything, I just can't deal with it. Mostly because of Jiraiya.

"So what do you want?" I asked still trying to hide.

"I'm sorry. It's hard to talk to you when you sit like that!" Jiraiya said with a sigh.

"I sit how I want you cheater!" I said looking away.

"What does that mean pervy sag?" Naruto asked.

"It means nothing Naruto, just something from the past." He said with a sigh.

"Oh, really?" I asked.

"Really."

"Well I have a song that I wrote about it! You want to hear Naruto?" I asked.

"Sure." He said with a shrug.

I made a hand sign, and made a barier around us. So no one can hear us. I then made another, and music started to play.

"I know we never said where we drew the line. But I was in your bed, almost every night. I thought we made it clear, how we felt, read the signs. But now there's nothing left cause you did nothing right." I sang looking Jiraiya in the eye's.

"Come on Y/N!" He said.

"You hade to go, and ruin it, so you could get a quick F***! I'm sure you hade fun doing it, and I won't make a big fuss!" I sang looking away from them, and to the ground.

I look back up, "But now were off, and we'll never be on again! I hope that it was worth it f***ing Josslyn! Don't want a fight, just never want to talk again! I hope that it was worth it f***ing Josslyn!" I sang madly.

"I know we wern't together, but we're more then friends! Said you couldn't see me while she gave you head! So please don't call again, I hope that it was worth it f***ing Josslyn! Yeah, I hope that it was worth it." I sang a little more calm.

"You didn't want to be like the boy's from before. But look what you did, cause you hurt me more. You don't have to lie, like the truth is a chore. I guess I can't be mad, cause I was never yours." I sang sadly.

"Y/-" I cut him off.

"You hade to go, and ruin it, so you could get a quick f***! I'm sure you hade fun doing it, so I won't make a big fuss!" I sang a little calm.

"But now were off, and we'll never be on again! I hope that it was worth it f***ing Josslyn! Don't want a fight, just never want to talk again! I hope that it was worth it f***ing Josslyn!I know we never said where we drew the line. But I was in your bed, almost every night. I thought we made it clear, how we felt, read the signs. But now there's nothing left cause you did nothing right." I sang.

Tears start to fall from my eye's, "Can't believe I was so stupid, just another girl you ruined. My friends say, "I shouldn't do it. Should of listened." I guess I blew. So have fun f***ing Josslyn!"

"But now were off, and we'll never be on again! I hope that it was worth it f***ing Josslyn! Don't want a fight, just never want to talk again! I hope that it was worth it f***ing Josslyn!I know we never said where we drew the line. But I was in your bed, almost every night. I thought we made it clear, how we felt, read the signs. But now there's nothing left cause you did nothing right." I sang a little sad.

I looked at him up, and down. I let the barrier go. I looked him up, and down.

"Y/N I'm sorry. It was the worst think I have ever done. I've missed you these past 5 months. I'm so sorry for what I did, and I wish I didn't." He said with a sigh.

"Just tell me why you are here." I said looking down.

"The village wants you to become Hokage." He said.

"Why me?" I ask.

"Because you are the best choise. I mean you are one of the only Uchiha left." He said.

"She is a Uchiha!?" Naruto yelled.

"I mean I am the sister of Sasuke Uchiha. But he may not remember me. After all I left because of some things that happened." I said looking at Jiraiya.

"I'm so sorry Y/N! Please come back to the village." He said.

I let out a sigh, and got up. Not caring that he saw. His eye's went wide.

"Meet me at the gate in the morning." I said, and started to walk away.

"Y/N-" I cut him off.

"You heard what I said Jiraiya!" I said, and walked away.