Top! Markus x Brat! Neko! Cassandra

"Seggs." Markus whipped out his humongous ginormous huguhgumunfs humshanfuhlongagunguhs whalanguguhlalunghus dick from the restraints of his pants. His giant horse cock sprang up and bitch slapped Cass in the face, even though she was standing like 2 feet taller than him.

"mMMMREAOW MRWAOR MEAOENR GRRJEWAOW." Cass hissed. Markus pursed his lips, grabbing Cass by her kitty collar and tugging her down to his level.

"Don't be like that, kitten...bad kitties don't get masters cock now do they?" Mark rubbed the tip of his meter long dick on casses face, subuing the bad kitty almost immediately. She quieted down, letting out a few involuntary purrs. "Good kitty,"

"S-shut up.."

"Speak up. Say that shit again."

"I.. I didn't say anything."

"No, no, you wanna act all big and fucking bad. Keep that energy up. See where it fucking gets you, kitten."

Cass inhaled slowly, preparing herself for what she was about to say. "GRRRRRRRRRRRR MEWO MEOWWWEMEWOOOWOWOWOWOWMNENRNR MRRPRPHHHH HHRBGFRGRGGGGRRRR MEOW HISSSSS SHJEKWDHSFKHGRIOWOLWLRKFKEOFG" Chuckling softly, Mark slapped her across her face. "Shut the fuck up, stupid slut."

Cass'ssesebs body flew against the wall, leaving a noticeably large crack. "You stupid whore," he smirked, walking over to cass'sss shaking body and kneeling down. "And that was only 1% of my power."

"But I bet that turns you on, doesn't it? Dumb bitch."

Cass whimpered, trying her hardest to glare up at Markus. As much as she denied it, she was a huge pain slut. Cass couldn't contain the enormous gigantic huge-not-as-big-as-marks-tho erection in her kitty-themed skirt. Mark trailed his eyes down her figure.

"I bet that cœké of yours is rock hard huh? You want daddy to touch it, don't you? So desperate for my cock that your dick is drooling just looking at me huh?"

"No... I.." She whimpered.

"No? You don't get to say no to me."

"Fuck.. I.. I'm sorry. Please,, fuck me. Pleasepleaseplease."

"Can you repeat that?"

"Please... I.. I.. please. Fuck me. I want you inside of me,,,"

"Louder."

"N..No. Fuck you."

"That's some real tough talk for someone within cumshot distance."

Markus scowled and shoved his length in-front of Cassandra's face. She screwed both her lips and eyes shut, attempting to move her head away. He smirked and grasped a fistful of her hair.

"You aren't trying to disobey me even more now, are you? You fucking bitch."

Cass was practically drooling in front of Mark. But her stubborn pride was too big for her to give in. The fuckin audacity damn. Like chill HAHAHA

"grrrr...MMRENEJMOEEMOE MEO-MMPH?!" Cassandra was cut off when Markus shoved his Eiffel Tower long dick down her throat, bottoming out almost instantly. Cass gagged around his dick, grasping onto Mark's legs weakly.

"M-mppfhf-!"

"Ahaha fuck...your throat's so tight, kitty." Markus, tightening his grip on Cass'ssress hair, began moving her head at a steady pace. She cried around his dick, tears pricking at her scowl-lorn eyes.

Gagging, she started to touch herself, letting out muffled moans. "Aww, does it feel good, kitten?" Markiplier asked, already knowing the answer. Cass nodded. "Thought so. Fucking whore.

Cass'ssrssrrsrs head game was too strong and Markus nutted in her mouf. She pulled off his 8398 inch long cock and started to ride his thigh. "F-fuck master.. h--hnghhh-- fuck I'm gonna cum.."

Markus tutted. "Only good kitties get to cum,"

"I-I am a go-good-"

"Are you? Are you my good kitty?"

"Y-yesh...ah! P-please...."

Markus smirked, watching with whornee eyes as Cass was sent over the edge. Her face did the hehe aheago uwu shit n whatnot, and *insert cumming paragraph here*

Actually why don't I just-copy and paste a cum paragraph from my kinktober fics hold on HAHA

*markus is typing...*

Ropes of white painted (Y/n') barrid chest white, as his head flew back against the bed frame. His mind went numb from the raw amount of pleasure-wait hold on this isn't a x reader fic HAHA

fuck it

Cass nutted. "Ty daddy hehe meow meow." 

"Ur welcome hehe"

There u go. Haha. Meow meow. <33

——————