park sooyoung loved sleep but did she get any the previous night? barely so.

she was constantly thinking about the unknown number in her phone was the most known person at her school and it was absolutely ridiculously fascinating to her.

she did kinda wonder how the other girl had an idea that it would be her that she was texting because like she said she had absolutely no idea it would be jeon y/n on the phone for anything she was thinking it was a middle aged woman maybe a rich one maybe a sugar momma either way.

she trudged out of bed groaning and aggressively rubbing her eyes as she made her way to the sink. looking up she immediately flinched slapping a hand onto her mouth in shock and disgust. her hair which was tied up into a ponytail was also tied up into knots, her eye boogers were more visible than they usually would ever be, and a white shiny streak of dried up drool was located on the side of her mouth.

as quick as tenya ida would she tore off her thin pajamas and jumped in the shower. after 20 minutes of washing her hair, body, and moisturizing her now soft skin she felt now fresh and clean.

she threw on a pink fluffy shirt and jeans and snatched her jean jacket off her desk chair and wore that as she grabbed her white sneakers and rushed downstairs.

                          <========>

y/n yawned as yuqi went on about a show she was watching last night and how so & so should've gotten together but so & so did instead.

was she getting slightly tired of this conversation after 10 minutes? yes of course but was she too tired to say anything? sure was. her insomnia was worsening unfortunately as the weeks went by. she was trying to sleep but would wake up two hours later and be in a drowsy state of deliriousness for probably the rest of the night.

so in conclusion she stayed walking beside her relationship delusional friend as she went on and on about- whatever the freak she was talking about.

"ok well I'll get to class, don't fall asleep~" yuqi said tapping her shoulder walking into her world history class. sighing y/n walked into a bathroom to wash her face with cold water and as she turned on the faucet and put her hands to her face a toilet flushed as a bathroom door opened.

hearing the faucet beside her turn on she moved her hands from her face and saw sooyoung washing her hands beside her. she glanced to her side watching the girl's head tilt down as she rubbed her hands together with soap rinsing them with water. suddenly sooyoung felt a pair of eyes on her and when she turned to the culprit she flinched and squeaked in surprised.

"y-y/n hi!" sooyoung said not really knowing what to say but immediately feeling a fool. "hey sooyoung" y/n said giggling airy at the jittering girl.

                           <========>

"so- how did you know it was me?" sooyoung said fumbling with her hands as her and y/n walked side by side in the hallway.

"I didn't fully know I kinda just guessed actually, guess I was right" y/n explained giving a small cute smile. all of a sudden sooyoung's face felt warm because the smile she was just shown seemed like the most adorable and hottest thing she's seen all week.

the way the girl's eyes crinkled as she smiled and the dimple on her left cheek appeared as the bags under her eyes gave her the more "hot" look, she didn't know why but she found eye bags attractive and the fact that they were on jeon y/n who was hot either way was just- a blessing you could say.

"but I realized the first time we texted you said something about a Kim Yerim and in conclusion I stalked you down because I was that curious sorry" y/n said shrugging as the other girl grinned in honor.

she knew that the girl basically stalked her down for a few days but it was an honor to actually be wanted or more found but it doesn't matter because it still felt slightly nice.

"well that's kinds flattering even though it was me you found" she said smiling at the ground.

y/n glanced at her before speaking "actually out of all Yerim's friends I'm pretty glad it was you" she said smile slightly fading trying to show she was serious.

ok ok so she felt honored like 5 seconds ago but now she felt absolutely most definitely the most important human being on the earth knowing that the girl in front of her was the one she was actually pleasantly looking forward to.

wait a second- why did she seem so obsessed with y/n's approval? it's not like she was obsessed with it so why act like it.

"you know looking at you from a closer angle, you're pretty pretty- if that made sense"

ok well she takes that back.

_______________________________

I was watching a rom com while writing this so don't judge it as much as you probably already do-

-author mom ;)