Prologue

"I fully understand Eren's intention... Freedom...  That's why... I wholly agreed with him."

"Oi (Y/N)! Why are you thinking like that?! Are you trusting Eren now of all time?!"

"Think again! The world is going to shit and it will be destroyed, Paradis will be the only thing left on this planet! There's no point in talking to him now...So that's why... I'm trusting him... The only thing I can do is fight... And if Eren wants us to kill him, then I'll gladly do it..."

"(Y/N)..."
______________________________________

"Little boy? Are you there?" A man snapped his finger in front of a boy.

"Huh?" The boy snapped back to reality.

"Oya Oya, little boy, here's the vegetables that you ordered," The man holds out a plastic bag containing vegetables.

"A-Ah! Sumimasen! Hai, here's the money, Mister!" He gave him the coins.

"It's fine, have a great day, ya?" The man.

"Mhm!" He nodded and walk away.

'Is that a dream, that I'm seeing?' He holds his head.

The scenery was nice around him, people are working hard, kids running around and the birds soar through the beautiful blue sky, but one huge wall surrounds them in caging them from the outside world. Not that they want to get out of there Since the titans will kill them. But the boy knows one person who wants to be free, to get out from the walls and explore the vast world.

He walks in the direction of his house until he heard someone shouting. He decided to check it out.

---

He was met with three kids beating up a blonde-haired boy, beside him is a book.

The boy was angered by this and drop all of his stuff to save him.

"Leave him alone!!" He shouted while running.

They stop what they were doing and look at him.

"Hey, look at this kid, he looks just as snotty as this kid." One of the bullies said.

"Hehe, he is done a great mistake wanting to fight us!" The other bullies said.

"Don't underestimate me, bastards!" He ran at them at full speed. He reeled his fist back wanting to punch one of the bullies straight in the face, but he was stopped as his fist was caught in the bully's grip.

"Not so tough are you?" The bullies kneed him in the stomach.

"AUGH!" He clenched his stomachs.

"Y-You're not beating me!" He shouted yet again and tried to strike them. But ended up getting beat up again.

One of the bullies clenched his blue hair and lift him, his face is full of bruises from all the beatings he takes.

"Fight... You cannot win... If you don't fight..." He said while looking at the blonde-haired boy with his bruised eye.

The blonde boy stopped crying when he said that. He grits his teeth. He stands up shakily before he showed his determined face.

"He's right... I cannot win if I don't fight for it... That's why I'll fight for it! Ahhhhh!!!" Now he's charging at them.

The blue-haired boy smiled seeing him fired up from his words.

---

The two sprawled on the ground.