chapter 6 the forgotten promise

A/n: hey there readers sorry for not updating for so long but not to worry I'm back and with a new chapter (✿^‿^) play the song if you wanted to

Previously on the forbidden love (vampire Atem x reader )

(B/f/n) p.o.v

I remember that night. The night that I wish to forget....... The night that ( y/n ) and the vampire prince made that promise. A promise of.......................

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

(B/f/n) p.o.v

I sigh as the memory of that night hit me like a brick wall the words she said to him it send shivers down my spine she might have forgotten about the promise she made... But he....

~(B/F/N) Flash back~

"I promise" (y/n) said with confidence then the boy reply "are you sure... You do know once you made this promise you will nev-..... there is no going out of it right" he said with his scarlet red eyes glow in the darkness of the room.

He step out the darkness and was infront of (Y/n) my eyes widened I was surprised to see the prince of vampire here 'what did she promise to him' I thought but when I looks back at her it looks like she was unfazed by what she saw infront of her but instead she caressed his cheek and smile " I don't think you that kind of person at all. I know you are a kind person prince of the vampire Yami ".

He was taken back by it and was surprised by the gesture that the she was given him. He then hold her hand and said" please for you and only you.... You may call me by my real name it's A____".

~end of Flash back~

"After that encounter (Y/n) was face with so many obstacles, demon of every kind was so focused on eliminating her. then she was involved in an accident and the results of that she lost her memory. She doesn't remember anything at all she has a huge hatred towards the vampire prince believing that he has murder her entire family. But in truth........" I thought out loud and started to weep 'I can't hold it anymore so many secret I don't know if I should just tell her or let her be' I thought.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
(Y/n) p.o.v

After sometime of searching and came up empty again. I request to return home and (B/F/N) said it was ok, I went home and befor I flop into my bed I was filling my surrounding in my bedroom and as expected he was sleeping in my bed "jezz little brother [A/n: hey there readers I'm sorry for bringing in a certain character form other show other than Yu-Gi-Oh. To be your little brother but I hope you will still have fun reading 🙂]
What are you doing here sleeping in my room again" I said as I sake him to wake up.

"humm.... Hua oh big sister" he said as he hug me "ok what did you dream this time" I said " oh.... Urmmm...." He said "Astro this is important what is your dream" I said and he sigh "if I tell you... You would anything thing to prevent it right" he said "yes" I replied.

"then no it's not important...... I can't just simply tell you the future". He said yup that's right future, my little brother Astro can see the future he was able to do this since he was just 5 years old it came pretty handy when it comes to nightmare because it tells him on what's going to happen if something goes wrong on one of my mission I could just tell (b/f/n) that I'm sick and take a day off.

"ok fine I'll sleep with you tonight" I said and went to the bathroom and take a shower after that I dress up and went to sleep with him "good night and have a sweet dreams Astro" I said sweetly and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Atem p.o.v

I went to the place where we first meet this place bring back so many wonderful memories that I have with her that night. I can't forget it felt so magical I close my eyes and let the memories flood in it was a night such as this one.

~another flash back~

I was drinking my prey of her blood and it was disgusting and did not satisfied me  at all. that is until I smell something or someone intriguing I step into the darkness to hide but the person felt me immediately " you don't have to hide form me I know you're there" she said.

In a sweet tone it sounds so hypnotizing that I could do what ever she want but I restrained myself form doing so " how did you-" I was about to ask her but she cut me off "I said you can come out now and show yourself " I was surprised that she wasted to see me but I know that every hunter have a trick up there sleeves so I keep on hiding and move away from there.

I came the next night and she is there again so I started a conversation with her, she told me a lot of things and I told her many things as well we had become close that we consider each other friends. That was until "please come out form your hiding place" she said with pleading eyes " humm......" I thought until " that is if you promise to be my bride and Mate be the queen of vampire" I said knowing that she would rejected it " I promise " she said.

As soon as those words came out of her mouth I was surprised and said "are you sure... You do know once you made this promise you will nev-..... there is no going out of it right" I said make sure this is not a dreem or even what if I missed heard her she just nodded I then come out of my hiding place and was infront of (Y/n) she was unfazed by what she saw infront of her but instead she caressed my cheek and smile my eyes widened, I was surprised " I don't think you that kind of person at all. I know you are a kind person prince of the vampire Yami ". She said I then held her hand and said " please for you and only you.... You may call me by my real name it's Atem that is my true name and I want you to say it" I said.

Time passes and she was target by every type of demon and mythical being imaginable then one of those creature involved her in an accident and she lost her memory's and forgotten about the promise and the V.H.S told her lies about everything and capture her parents by disguising themselves as one of my followers and say it is my will.

~End of Flash back~

And since then she had hated me and decided to end me, and that particular being that make her lost her memory. I end it's generation they will never coast anymore trouble 'never again'. I thought as I jumped down form the building looking for my next prey.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Atem: wow that is long

Me: ikr I think I can't make something like this in my assignment 😅😅

Chiyo: (눈‸눈) you can say that again

Astro: (눈‸눈) now I see what you have to go through all the time chiyo

Chiyo: HAY!! call me Raiko 😠

Astro: I know 😉

Me: (-_-)

Everyone: until next time

Atem: see you again 😉

sincerely ~ sweet Riko Llne ~