☆ Raindrops and Beat Downs ☆

Chester sighed, feeling rain fall on his face. He pulled his hoodie up, ignoring the stares from people. There was whispers... murmurs about him in the school courtyard.

"Is he anorexic?" one whispered.

Another laughed, "They say his father wastes all his money on drugs."

Chester was so focused on getting to class he walked right into one of the school's bad boys: Brad Delson. Brad looked at Chester with utter disgust, "Watch where you're going, kid. Oh right, I broke your little nerdy glasses last week."

The others laughed. "Freak!" the one with orangish hair laughed.

"Druggie."

"Loser."

"Fag."

"Slut."

Chester tried to run from the voices, unable to open his eyes. Brad grabbed his shirt, picking him up. "Whatcha gonna do now, meth-head?" Chester didn't even do meth... usually crack or weed... occasionally he'd do opioids. Chester tried to fight, but the others grabbed his legs and arms, kicking him repeatedly. Blood poured from numerous parts of his body, and he felt warm blood running down his eye. He coughed, tasting metal on his tongue.

"Let's get to class," their leader, Mike laughed. "I gotta go get something first. I'll be there soon." Chester curled up, unable to move. He closed his eyes, hoping that death would take him away. Death was better than this. He'd finally be free from his father and the drugs. Finally free from this pain... free from the world.

Someone pushed his dreads out of his face. Chester backed away, hissing. He didn't trust anyone enough to even touch him. "Fuck off..." he hissed. The figure wasn't recognizable with the blood irritating the one eye and the other being bruised and swollen. "Just let me fucking die already, you idiot."

"If I was with Brad, I'd be calling you the idiot here," Chester couldn't believe it... Mike Shinoda was trying to help him.

"Get the fuck away from me!" Chester pulled away, screaming out it pain. "Fuck!"

"If you move, it's gonna hurt more," Mike commented. Chester gave him the stink eye, wishing he could run away. It was like when two rivals were chained together. The one thing was... Mike really was trying to help. "Now, sit still. I'm gotta clean up that gash on your head." Mike started to clean the blood up.

"Be careful you little fuck!" Chester hissed. Mike couldn't help but laugh at this. He was funny when he was truly angry and not scared. Chester looked at him, wondering what was funny. "What's funny?"

"You're cute," Mike laughed.

"Am not..." Chester was pissed. He laughs at him then calls him cute?!

Mike smiled, "Alright, I'm gonna lift you up. Let's ditch this place." Chester smiled at him. To be honest, he'd always had a crush on the school's bad boy. Whatever, he's not gay.

Chester watched the trees fly by as Mike was driving home. Chester was scared. Maybe Mike was only going to fuck him and leave him? Leave him dirty and used. Like every other friend he had...

"Gavin..." the young boy cried. "I don't like this game..."

Gavin only smirked, laughing at the younger boy's expression. "I won't hurt you... Chessie..."

"You did!" Chester cried. Gavin moved closer... undoing his jeans-

"Chester!!!" Mike was shaking him. Chester was breaking down. "Talk to me, okay?"

Chester only turned away, "You'll be like everyone else..." he whispered painfully.

"Chester, you've gotta talk. I gotta clean your wounds up," Mike coaxed.

Chester cried. What if's we're running through his mind.