Thanksgiving Special

It was an early autumn morning, the sun was shining, birds were chirping. All was doing well in Laverre City, Ash and his friends had been staying at the city for quite a while since they decided to take a break from traveling since Ash had already gotten all his badges and was waiting for the tournament.

Y/N was up already, making breakfast for everyone, it was eggs and waffles and of course berries for the pokémon. She seemed to be in a cheerful mood, it might be because it was Thanksgiving and a lot of people would buy new clothes because of Black Friday, or it's because Clemont was showing more signs that he liked her. Either way, she was still happy.

"Y/N! What are you doing up so early? It's nine am!" Bonnie exclaimed as she walked down the spiral staircase which led to the kitchen, she(Bonnie) was wearing her onesie of a pokémon, she had drowsy eyes but the tone of her voice was still full of energy. She got closer to the kitchen island and took in the delicous scent of the food "When can I eat it Y/N?" Bonnie said, it was quite obvious she didn't eat much last night because she was playing games with Dedenne. "Soon Bonnie, wake up Monty, Serena and Ash will ya?" Y/N replied as she took out a waffle from the waffle maker with a flat spatula.

Bonnie smiled brightfully and ran up the staircase to wake up her brother and friends, she walked up to the room of Clemont slowly, to avoid the creaking wooden floor. She banged on the door and yelled "Big brother!! Y/N made us food!" Bonnie kept banging on the door until Clemont opened it "Just knock gently and maybe don't yell your lungs out?" Clemont's eyes were visibly twitching from frustration.

After the both of them headed downstairs, Ash and Serena followed behind the two of them because of Bonnie's voice "Ugh... Bonnie! You have to calm down! We get it, you want to eat but just knock carefully please?!" Serena looked angry and tired, Ash looked like he was still sleeping but also sleepwalking.

Bonnie frowned as she sat down the table, she normally didn't like to get yelled at since usually only her brother scolded her, she huffed and glared at Serena who was already sitting across from her. Y/N was finishing off the waffles and eggs as they cooked, she was cutting up the berries and then Clemont came up to her "Would you like me to help you Y/N?" he said with a warm voice.
Y/N's Point Of View
'The sounds of his voice makes my stomach flutter with butterflies! And oh my skies, his smile is so comforting! I could just stare at him for years! He is just so polite and kind- sksksjdksbd!!' I thought to myself, as I zoned out I started to blush red. "Y/N?" He spoke to me with his voice, I snapped out of it and replied with a nod, I moved over so he could cut the blue berries with perfect precision. I just watched him cut the berries in awe.
Clemont's Point Of View
As I finished cutting up the berries, I looked over to Y/N and noticed her sparkling eyes, they were almost like stars in the beautiful night sky, they were always like that since we were kids, I could remember her just waiting for me to finish studying with those exact glimmering eyes. All my moments with her was just precious memories for me. I gave her the berries and once again smiled, Ash looked at me with a smirk noticing the slight pink on my cheeks.
Narrator's Point Of View, Dinner Time
It was finally dinner time, everyone had gathered around for dinner. They never had a turkey but would cut open a half cooked omelette in the middle and the inside would just ooze out and everyone could put it on top of their rice to eat with their katsu. Bonnie sat next to Valerie. Ash and Serena sat next to each other, and me and Clemont sat together. The table was circular so there was a lazy Susan that passed around the rice balls and sushi. Y/N looked over to Clemont and said "Thanks for helping Monty, I appreciate it." her mouth was full with riceballs, Clemont giggled and wiped off some rice on my cheek "It's not a problem Y/N. Hey, meet me after dinner, can you?"  The blonde asked and the girl replied with a nod.
Ash, Valerie, Serena, and Bonnie giggled as they watched the two talk to each other, because everyone else was saying what they were thankful for but Clemont and Y/N were sharing their conversation. As everyone finished up and went to their rooms, Clemont and Y/N headed off to the roof of the house, as they watched the lights twinkle and the muffled sounds of the car horns honking, Clemont moved his hand closer to Y/N's. The girl looked over to her childhood friend and scooted closer to him, she took a deep breathe before admitting her secret "You know, Monty, I was thankful for you this year." Clemont froze in shock, his face was red and flushed, after a few minutes, he suddenly hugged Y/N close "I'm happy you think that Y/N. Because I am too..."

"You're thankful for yourself?"

"W-WAIT THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT I MEAN- I AM THANKFUL FOR MYSELF BUT WHAT I MEAN WAS I WAS THANKFUL FOR YOU I KNOW THAT WAS I SAID WAS CONFUSING I'M SO SORRY."

thank you for the support my lovelies, i seriously appreciate it so so much. it means so much to me that you guys are patient enough to wait for this. i can take requests so please comment what you want to see. have a wonderful year my beautiful lovelies. you are valid.

you best believe im gonna have a christmas special as a sequel to this.