We Play, We Sneak, We Got Caught

Barely into puberty, Prince Chenle and Jisung-who was now being trained by his mother still got their silliness that they are failing to conceal much to the amusement of their parents, Fortunately, the relationship between Prince Chenle and his King Baba was mended as the years since the statue of King Victor broke.

That being said, the 2 friends are quite mischievous and are bored to death. They have already played various games yet they are still bored. That's when Prince Chenle got an idea to play in the Labyrinth with Jisung tagging along.

Though they have been best friends since birth and was frequent in the castle, this place was new to him as this was located very far from the main garden as well as the servant's quarters. Even the King didn't even know it existed and he lived in the Castle all his life(apart from when he found his Queen)

They went around the Labyrinth playing hide and seek when suddenly, a shadow walked passed them. Scared, they tried to find a way out to no avail, They were lost. Thankfully, Jisung was able to remember the lessons his mother gave him and produced a hologram of the place they were in in order to get out but the downside is that the light from the hologram he made was very blinding. It alerted the guards who were within the vicinity that  didn't even saw them going in.

They were rescued but Prince Chenle was afraid of his Baba's reaction. After the last time his Baba got mad,he became afraid of making mistake. The two of them as expected was summoned in the throne room.wih parents of both children were present.

They expected them to get mad but instead they got enveloped by their own parents. This got the attention of the teens and thinking they were off hook told their parents of what they saw when they were still in the Labyrinth. This led to more affection poured by their parents and asking Donghyuck to track down the mysterious shadow their sons saw.

Everything seems fine for now. Beneath the darkness, the shadow came back and observe what's happening. In due time, you're going down, the shadow thought. But for now, the shadow is quite content in spying on the two families.