Chapter 4

Wilbur and Techno's POVs :)

—————

Techno's POV.

I was on a call with Wilbur as I was editing a video, as I was editing it I noticed a new texture pack for minecraft had been made, "oh look, a new minecraft texture pack." I said to Wilbur, "what's the texture pack like?" "I haven't even looked at it yet, I just got the notification." "Oh, wanna check it out together then?" "Sure." So i gave him the link for the texture pack because he didn't get the notification. As we were waiting for it to download we just chatted.

After it finished downloading we went made a server and put the texture pack on, it just made the world look more bubbly, and happy, just bright happy colours, well most of the stuff was pastel versions on the colours, for the leaves, water, fire, lava, etc, was normal. Me and Wilbur looked to see what the mobs looked like. Not long after night came around and it wasn't so bubbly and happy anymore, it looked like a horror map at night, so happy and bubbly at day and just spooky at night.

After a bit of looking around I started getting tired so I told Wilbur I'm going to get a bit of rest, I hadn't slept the night before.

As I logged off and hung up the call I went to go to my bed but passed out as soon as I got up.

Wilbur's POV.

After Techno left I explored the map a bit more, trying to find any mobs. After a bit of searching I found a few pigs and cows, I approached a pig to see it a bit more but suddenly get kicked out of the game, it said that I've been banned from using the texture pack, it was odd, I've never been banned from using one of the texture packs before, I don't think anyone has. I decided to go on the dream SMP for a bit, but as soon as I was going to join the server everything went black.

—————

More trash :)
I'm not really proud of this but whatever, anyways bye