Family First

It's really easy to get caught up in this life. I'm sure many of us work at not getting caught up in the woes and throws of the shenanigans that seem to come out of nowhere.

I ask myself often, Did it just come out of nowhere? Or am I attempting to deceive myself. My papa G taught me never lie to your self,  and with the next breath but if you must lie to another person (not how he said it..ha ha) basically do it.

I'm not saying any one should lie but we all know, sometimes stuff gets tough and when you feel your back against the wall...well we, maybe you too, sometimes make poor choices.

Anyway,  my message about family is this they are apart of what makes you who you are, who I am. I'm not saying its hard sometimes to deal with dysfunctional family or member of the family. My thoughts on this about now is leave no one behind. I'm not saying give up your dreams. I'm simply inviting you and me to truly consider what matters most?

I have found a gift and blessing in not giving up on my family and friends. I'm honest the Holy Spirit, God Allah is my confidant and I AM my best friend.

I'm now considering how a Family Small Business might really chart a new course for those like me who have been impacted by covid19, and all ready dealing with financial and family stressors, who come from people impacted by the color of their skin socio-economicly. I AM ready to Thrive!!!

What about you?