{ Chapter One }

I walked into Hogwarts with my best friend Daphne Greengrass. The only girl I ever trusted, the girl with blond hair that looked a bit familiar to Malfoy. She is my best friend, she's always been. She's the only person i trust here. Yet, she has a huge crush on Crabbe, such a beautiful girl with such an unloved boy.

It didn't really bother me, hell, why would it? It's not like I'm the one who loves him. She braced herself before we walked into the dining hall together side by side and walked over to the slytherin table. We sat across from blaise,crabbe, and goyle. Malfoy was out of eye shot for me, which was amazing.

"Good evening student's." Dumbledore starts, looking over at all of us. "I have a quick announcement to make before we start this feast. We have a new professor in potions. Please welcome, proffesor riddle." Dumbledore says, a tall slim man stands up from his seat.

His dark eyes looked over the whole room, his weavy hair complementing everything about him. His tall figuring attracting everybody's attention. He was hotter then any guy I've ever seen at this school. He continued looking over all of the student's, until his eye's land on me. He stares into my eye's while he lowers his body back down into his seat.

Everyone quietes down, and proffeser Dumbledore finishs his announcement. We all begin to eat, all except for me. The only thing on my mind was proffeser riddle, and he feeling inside me that I got when he watched me.

"Hey, you good?" Goyle asked, noticing I wasn't eating. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." I replied, grabbing some good and a fork. He looked away, not questioning any further. That was the only thing I liked about him, he never questioned me any further, and we only ever talked for the sake of Daphne and Crabbe being close. He knew that it was the only reason, and luckily, he didn't mind it.

***

Once we had all gotten back to the slytherin commen room, we all sat down on the emeralde couches. Talking about random things. Some how, I'm not sure how, but we ended up talking about draco.

"Do you guy's wanna know why Draco is still single." I stated.  "Why?" Blaise questioned.   "Because he's a pervert. I swear everytime I walk into the bathroom he's face fucking a fourth or third year." I said, rolling my eyes. Daphne gasped, causing us all to turn our attention to her.

"It happens to you too? I thought I was the only one that ever walked in on that. It's traumatizing." She looked to be imagining it all over again, there were a few chuckles in the room from people who over heard our conversation while walking towards the staires to the dormitories.

"What? I am not a pervert, if anything you are. I saw the way you stared proffeser lupin all day." Dracos says, walking towards us all quickly. "The fuck? What do you mean the way I stared at him?" I quickly defended myself. He just rolled his eyes and walked off.

"I swear that guy can be so dramatic sometimes." I rolled my eyes. "Agreed." Blaise said, moving over to the couch I was on. He took a seat next to me. Sitting abit closer then I expected.
"You look extra beautiful today y/n." Blaise complimented.

"Thanks, you too." I replied, trying my best not to seem uncomfortable. He showed the widest smile before looking down and wondering off into a trail of thought. I wondered what he though about because he never stopped smiling, and he had the most gorgeous smile.

"We should get to sleep." Daphne yawned, getting up from her seat. "Your right, its almost ten o'clock." Goyle added, standing up too. We all said our good nights and walked towards our dormitories.   As I got ready for bed, I thought about the only thing i could.

The only thing a wanted to.

And it was proffeser riddle.

Hes been on my mind all day. I mean, hes perfect. "Hey, you should probably turn off your light." I heard blaise say through the door, before walking off. I got up, turning off the light and getting back into bed. Thinking about all the things that make proffeser perfect.

All the things I wanna do to his perfect self.

All the things i know I shouldn't nor couldn't do with him...