02 | we're in for nasty weather

" burning down the house ": talking heads

: talking heads

Loud, blue-tinted thunder sounded out from the skies as the strong gusts of wind made the windows shake with the force, along with a few metal objects rushing out of their places as if they were getting a magnetic attraction to the walls

The commotion effectively interrupted the Hargreeves siblings from dancing to a song they haven't heard in a while in a blink of an eye, as they now hurriedly made their way outside to the courtyard. Everything within sight was tinted a dark blue whilst the leaves and trees shook rapidly against the wind.

At the upper right corner where the skies and the building of the Hargreeves mansion met was a large, bright blue blob– The cause of all this chaos. With widened eyes, the siblings —with the exception of Klaus— stared at it, feeling fear, concern, as well as a subtle rush of adrenaline course through them. The blob wavered and shook, emitting loud sounds from it.

"What is it?" Vanya asked from behind Diego, who was glaring up at the blob with furrowed brows.

"Don't get too close!" Allison warned, putting her hand on Luther's arm and slightly pulling him back towards a supposed safer distance.

"Yeah no shit," Diego yelled out, still standing tall in front of all his siblings.

"Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly," Luther spoke up, volume rising due to the loud noises coming from the blob. He took a step forward, now shoulder-to-shoulder against Diego, much to the latter's dismay. "Either that or a miniature black hole. One of the two."

"Pretty big difference there, Paul Bunyan." Diego snarked, increasing his volume as well. Though, he was shoved aside by Klaus holding a fire extinguisher as he yelled 'out of the way!' and proceeded to spray its contents towards the general direction of the anomaly.

"What are you..." Luther questioned ith furrowed brows, but stopped when Klaus chucked the extinguisher directly into the blob. It did nothing except go through the supposed anomaly, which earned an irritated 'what is that going to do?!' from Allison.