Carry me home

*Phil's pov*

I put the car in park and looked over to see Dan leaning against the window, asleep. Quietly I undid my seat belt and stepped out of the car, slowly shutting the door and walking over to Dans side.

Opening his door softly I put my hand on his shoulder so he wouldn't fall out. I wrapped one arm all the way around his shoulders and one under his knees and picked him up bridle style. I stepped back and shut his door with a quick swing of my hip, taking a deep breath knowing I had to carry him up a flight of stairs.

Dan isn't heavy at all. I'm just the most unfit person you'd ever meet.

About halfway up the stairs I felt Dan grip my shirt and nuzzle his face into my chest further. I felt my cheeks redden and I continued my long trek up the stairs.

It took me no less than five minutes just to pull my keys out of my back pocket without dropping Dan right in front of our door. When I had successfully opened the door I stepped In and immediately took Dan over and laid him down softly on the couch. As I went to pull away he gripped the front of my shirt a little tighter and scrunches up his nose. I smiled and pried his hand off "ill be right back" with that I touched his forehead and went to go close the door and pick up my keys that I'd dropped.

I walked back in to see Dan curled up in a ball with our Totoro pillow pulled tightly to his chest. I smiled and set my hand on his shoulder, wanting to wake him up. He groaned and opened his eyes slightly. "I-phil?"

He was so cute. "Yes Dan?" He looked up at the ceiling and I saw his cheeks turn pink. "Did you.. Did you carry me up here?"

"I did." He smiled and put his hand on my wrist, pulling me down next to him. He looked at me and snuggled into my chest. I wrapped my arm around his waist and kissed the top of his head.

"Thank you" I heard him whisper before his breaths evened out and he fell asleep again.

~I don't like this one /: I'm trying to think of something decent to write but I'm not naturally good at writing so it's sort of difficult for me

{Grace}