Chapter 1

(Notice :If you do not understand this part see it in Part 1 )

3 years later,

                           It's late, rainy and windy night .    
            In the Blood Palace, a black masiama flew into the hall and entered the body of the disciples. The diciples with a red eye suddenly wake up. And started moving towards the Demon Lord . A black iron came out from the heart of the Demon Lord . It is "the Yang Iron " that is said to have the most mysterious martial art and crafty tricks. The puppets gathered near the Demon Lord and passed their power to the Demon Lord and then the puppets fainted. Leaving the Yang Iron.    

                In the Immortal sect, the previous leaders died and the Nine Shaolin Warriors take over the responsibilities of the sect.

          Leader of the Immortal sect.
                     Wei Ying.

                Sub -Leader

                   Zhou Fei

Elders of the Immortal sect

              1.Wang Ji
               2.Xiao Fan
                3.Lin Yu
               4.Xian Feng
                5.Zhi Yan
                6.Yao Meng
                 7.Sue Qi

Continuation, 

           The Elders were discussing how to eliminate the remaining demons. Zhi Yan stood up and said, "Sect Leader, you must know that all demons are not all evil. Why must we kill them??. Sect leader Wei, For the sake of the people, living in this world, we must do this.This is the responsibility of ours.If the Demon Lord revives again. What will do??
Zhi Yan sit back at her place.

Wang Ji said, Zhi Yan, It's ok!! We'll not kill them all but the bad ones. Do you understand now??

             Zhi Yan, Ok, Wang Ji.

           Jing Sheng You, "I agree with Wang Ji but if the Demon Lord really revives. What will we do then??.

         Everyone put their head down .

    A disciple of the sect entered the Hall and said, Sect leader, Junior masters and Master, Xiang Meng has come back.

          Wang Ji stood up and fly at once to see his beloved chief disciple.

             He reached his Mansion, Hall of Virtue. And he saw his disciple kneeling there. Wang Ji told him to stood up. He stood up. Wang Ji to his disciple, How did that journey goes on?? His disciple, Xiang Meng said, Master, this time when I'm about 200 miles far away , I saw that around the Blood sect , there is lots of smoke and I couldn't see it further so I came back. Punish me for disappointing you.  

            Tooo Be Continued..............