|Two|-2-

"GOOD BYE BOBOIBOY!!!" Everybody in Paula Rintis yelled.

"Good bye!!" He yelled too and boarded the train to Cyberjaya.

"I'll miss you all.." He whispered and became comfortable in his seat.

After 5 whole hours the train finally stopped and reached their destination.

"Hahh. . . Cyberjaya. . . How I missed you." Boboiboy said as he breathed in.

He ran to the school his cousin goes too and put all his belongings somewhere.

He saw his cousin's class go out and see his cousin still in with another guy with a phone in hand.

"See you tomorrow Victor!" Ali said and Boboiboy stood in the door way.

"Am I late?" Ali looked at the door way and his friend did the same.

"You replaced me Ali? I'm hurt." Boboiboy said and pretended to be hurt by placing his hand on his chest.

"Boboiboy!?" Ali exclaimed and Boboiboy laughed.

"Who else?" Ali ran to him and hugged him.

"Um. . . . Who is this?" Ali's friend, Victor, akwardly said.

"Oh? Oh! This is Boboiboy! My cousin." Victor nodded and shook Boboiboy's hand.

"Victor. Ali's best friend." Boboiboy smiled.

"C'mon Ali! Show me Uncle's house! I forgot." Ali laughed and nodded.

"Bye Victor!" Both boys yelled as they ran while Victor sighed.

When they went back home Ali's father went there and greeted them.

"How are you Uncle?" Boboiboy asked as he hugged him.

"I'm doing fine Boboiboy. How is Amato?" Boboiboy smiled as he talked to his Uncle about the things that happened in Paula Rintis.

Just minus the Hero parts.

After they were done talking Boboiboy went to Ali's room and smiled.

"Seems like you still like this design." Ali nodded happily and showed him his cat.

"This is Comot! She helps me and follows me around." Boboiboy nodded and petted Comot.

"C'mon. Let's go to sleep Ali. I'll tell you about my adventures and you tell me about yours tomorrow after school." Ali nodded and got ready for bed while Boboiboy took out a mattress.

"You sure you want to sleep there? We can share?" Ali asked as Boboiboy took out his cap and placed it on the nightstand.

"It's okay Ali. Now go to bed." Ali and Boboiboy exchanged good nights and went to sleep.