Introduction to VENT

I started this because I can get frustrated and annoyed a lot because of things I see around the world, things my friends do or say or just dumb things I see on social media that just irritate me.

I have a track record or history of holding in my emotions because I don't like to upset people or tell them how I feel because Im always thinking like they might be going through something, you know. I don't wanna dump my unnecessary feelings and complaints about them on them and add to their stress, you get what I mean?

So I talked to people about it like parents, cousins and stuff, and they told me to get like a diary and note down everything. I was like yeah yeah that's a good idea. But bitch, I cannot write my feelings down. Imma get wrist cramp n shit. And also what if someone finds it? Imma have to answer to them.

I guess you could say I could get one of those diaries with the locks on them but I used to have one of those diaries where you speak the password to get it to open. You know the ones they would advertise on Disney channel n shit. Bitch I had to smash that shit open because I wouldn't recognise my fucking voice 😂😂😂. The fact that I forgot what the password was could also have played a part.

Anyway, I was like nah I can't do that physical copy. So the other day like a week or two ago, I went to a Zoom meeting, a Girl Talk Meeting that was about levelling up, becoming a Boss, and growing your confidence, dealing with stress, that sort of thing. So one of the speakers was saying that she keeps a diary but in her Notes on her phone. So I was like damn good i-fucking-dea.

But then I was like nah I need my notes for other things I don't wanna have to go through a thousand complaints of mine to get to my fucking shopping list😂😂😂

So then people were telling me to start a YouTube channel or start a blog and I was like FUCK no. Because if I do any of those things y'all are gonna wanna see it and read it or watch it and IMMA have to explain why tf I didn't say anything etc.

Whatever. Soooo here I am on Wattpad.

A bit of background info about me so some of the stuff that are in here are easier to understand. I am 16 going on 17 which means I am still in school so a lot of stuff will revolve around my school.

I am from London in England so I am British so the lingo will be a little different especially as I know that Wattpad has a lot of Americans mostly.

Anyways, if you're reading enjoy and interact. This is a SAFE SPACE. If you don't judge me, I won't judge you. If you can relate to any of this stuff or youve got a story INTERACT.