+이십+

I open my eyes slowly. I saw light coming between my curtains and i blinked many times to make my vision clearer.

When i realize where was i, i sighed heavily.

I pushed both of my hands on the bed so i could lift my body out of my bed.

Nowadays getting up in the morning is much harder than before.

I walked in the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face, expecting that would wake me up into this nightmare that I'm in.

There was a soft knocked on the door.

I sighed again before walking towards the door.

I opened it and Jungkook appeared in front of me with that smile on his face.

"Hyung, breakfast is ready. Let's eat." He said.

I sighed again for the nth time. "Yeah, thanks. I'm going to change first. I'll be right there."

"Okay. Hurry up, we'll wait for you." He said before he left.

I closed my door and walked over to my closet to choose what clothes to wear.

Every since that night, they won't let me be alone.

I know they're doing it to not let me feel lonely since...

I sighed again. I don't want to think about it but the pain in my chest everytime i think about it, is the only proof that everything that happen that night was real.

Once i wore my shirt i leave my room and walked to the dining.

I heard murmuring but i couldn't careless what they were talking about.

I silently eat my food and even if i don't look at them i know they are looking at me.

"I'm okay guys." I said and lift my head to looked them.

"Really, you guys don't have to worry about me. I'll be okay." I said.

"We see that Joon but you can't blame us to worry about you coz we know how hard it is for you." Jin said calmly.

"I know. But just don't treat me like i would do something stupid that will harm myself because i assure you all, i won't do it." I said quitely while looking at my plate.

If she endured it all. I can do it too.

I smiled despite the pain I'm feeling just by thinking about her.

"Are going to her before going to work?" I looked up and see the owner of the voice.

Yoongi is looking at his plate while eating his food.

"Yeah, but it won't take long." I said.

"It's okay. Take as much time as you want." Yoongi said and he finally looked at me and smile slightly.

I smiled back. Knowing how he became Y/n's rock when i was supposedly not there for her anymore.

After eating our breakfast, Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook leave to go to bar to open up.

Jimin and Hobi are now off to their academy.

Yoongi is now opening the door of his car and get inside.

He rolled the window down and i looked at him and wait for what he is going to say.

"It's okay if you spend your time with her. I know these past few days we're busy at the studio because of the deadline and you barely have time to rest and be with her, so take your time today. But i want you in my office at bar by 4. I have something to tell you. Okay?" He said.