My First Day

First day of Shinee High School im dreading it already , I try not anger any one i walk down the hall try not to be noticed and it failed, i bump into a mysterious looking boy he gives me a look and walks off next 3 girls stand infront of me they introduced themselfs as the 3 beauties Thea , Amber and Madison they told me about the 4 people who could ruin my life if i had crossed their path they where known as the "Mystery Boys" because no one has ever seen their faces and their names , Jay Park brothers Zelo and Minho Choi and L . Later that day i recived a text saying "The next move you make will be the last" this shook me i got my stuff left french and kept looking left and right , I slowly make sure no one was around me then it hit me a full ripe tomato in my face i checked to see who it was but there was no one around it was empty the yard the field everywhere around me was deserted.

I quickly rode on my bike and fled from school as i got home i ran to my room no hello to my parents or my twin sibblings i locked myself in my room i made sure the window was locked and that nobody was able to get in 4 knocks on my door *Knock* *Knock* *Knock* *Knock* "Who is it" i asked with a weary voice . "its me Cassie now open the door Rian" i knew it was my best friend Cassie cos only she would call me Rian everyone else would call me Ariana or annie . I open a slight gap in the door and poke my head out to see if anyone else was with her i pulled her in my room and slamed the door shut and locked it.Cassie just stared at me she asked me what was up , "today at my new school i got a text off a restricted number " , i showed her the text ,"Oh pfft dont believe in that mumbo jumbo someone deffo sent that to scare you " cassie said in a stern voice "i dont care if its real or fake im not taking any chances im staying on guard this week" i replied "forget about that are there any cute boys there?" Cassie asked. Its all boys and make up with this girl but i love her shes been my best friend since the dawn of time well since pre school i rememeber that one day down four more to go.