1/1

It's 7:24 and it's Saturday morning. The sun is creeping in through the blinds and you don't want to get up yet.

You roll over and see that Gerard is awake and he's staring at you,..

"Gmorning, babe" he says, smiles and puts his arms around you.

"Good morning" you say and yawn adding, "how long have you been up?" You ask.

"I don't know..but I'm not ready to get up yet.." He says and you inch closer to him.

"Neither am I" you say and out your head on his chest.

You lay there as his arms are wrapped tightly around you and you feel his warmth and protection over taking you..you feel 2 heart beats beating as one, you feel your lives growing stronger with each other and complete..

"Gerard?" You say lightly as he's starting to drift off again.

"Yes, sugar?" He asks with his voice low and sleepy.

"I feel complete and I don't ever want to leave this place. I love you with all my heart" you say and move your head up and kiss him.

"I love you, too baby. We don't ever have to leave this place..ever" he says and pulls the blanket up over both of you..

It's slightly colder in the room this morning than any other morning..especially if Gerard was covering up because yes hardly ever cold.

You intertwine your fingers with his and he begins to run his thumb over your hand.

It was pure bliss and you both knew.

Pretty soon, as you both laid in a cocoon of blankets and Gerard's sweatshirts and sleep pants, you heard Gerard lightly snoring and talking in his sleep...

You couldn't understand what he was saying, but just hearing him mumble was enough to make you laugh..and every time you laughed a little, he'd grip you tighter and pull you closer.

After a few minutes of this, you fell asleep again.

3 hours later you woke up, still in the same position and Gerard still asleep.

You moved up just enough to kiss him and then back to the original position to listen to his heartbeat again..everything you ever dreamt of, didn't even come close to the joy that this brought you.