𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏

[Third Person's P.O.V.]

•Somewhere deep in the sea•

"So that are the humans,eh"A man with spiky gray hair asked,looking at the pictures of two men,one with chocolate brown hair,while the other with honey blonde hair.

"Yes,master Gaito" said a woman with long red-hair wrapped into a ponytail," These humans obviously can play that magical music which attracts the mermaids,isn't that so,sister Mimi?"

"You say well. Those incompetent Dark lovers  did not manage to reveal this information, but we got it out of them."said the woman with short light blue hair.

"And,what are your plans now?"asked Gaito,amused while he glanced at Sheshe and Mimi from his throne.

"The plan is to catch them and make them play, so we can get the mermaid princesses one by one."Shehe said with a smirk.

"The music will attract them and they will be vulnerable, and we will wait for them ready to finally get them."said Mimi.

"Sounds good,try. If you need any help,feel free to employ the Dark lovers."said Gaito.

"Thank you master Gaito. But this plan does not need any dilution.Trust us." Sheshe said proudly.

"Those four would only bother us.They always blow something up"added Mimi.

"Hmm,alright.Do whatever you want do do."Gaito said,while leaning his head on his right hand.

"This time we'll surely bring you mermaid princesses" said Sheshe,determined gleam dancing in her pale blue eyes.

"And their pearls our dear Gaito"said Mimi.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

After the Black Beauty sisters left,Gaito still continued to look at the pictures of the two humans.

Suddenly,the two young women came to his left and right side.

One had long wavy black hair,across from which stood a white veil that covered her eyes and was dressed in a long white mermaid style dress.

The other woman had peach colored hair,the black veil too was placed across her medium sized hair and eyes,however unlike the first woman, she was dressed in a long satin black dress.

"Have you found a way to capture the mermaid Princesses Gaito?"asked Sara while she bent down to look at the pictures closely.

"Yes, it's a good time for those two to finally be useful."Coralia said with a smirk,as she too along with her cousin to look more closely at the picture.

They both suddenly gasped.

"Mitsuki?"asked Sara in suprise,while at the same time Coralia all but growled out "Ryo"

"What is it Coralia,Sara?Do you two know these people?"asked Gaito,glancing up from the two pictures which rested in his hands to the two cousins.

"Oh no,no I don't know him."Sara replied quickly.

"No,I don't"said Coralia a bit coldly.