Background.

*A/N hello. I refer to self in the beginning here because I'm bored sorry. Have to make it interesting somehow. Anyways I have an important note.
IMPORTANT NOTE I won't repeat it a third time thats annoying. Anyways... I don't own any of the stray kids members. I can not claim to own them their names or faces either. But the character I have created around them is completely my own interpretation of them for the purpose of this story. It may not be true to their own personality or your own perspective of them so please keep that in mind. Any songs or voices I also use/include in my story I also do not claim as my own they are strictly used for a sense of character.
Also I do tend to have typos. I will do my best not to... please point them out if I do. And I'll make it make sense.
Lastly. Please enjoy. And keep comments positive I guess 🥰 much love (*'∀')~♥

 And keep comments positive I guess 🥰 much love (*'∀')~♥

Y/N Daily here.

You may ask why I'm thinking in the third person right now and honestly it's just because my author is weird and couldn't think of a better way to write this.
ANYWAYSS

If you haven't noticed I'm Y/N, just to annoy you and say it again that's Y/N. Yes, yes it is.
My author that I don't know exists likes to imagine me as a girl born in the year 2000. But will do her best (author is a girl) to make it so that you can imagine yourself as the main character as best you can BECAUSE WHO IS NOT THE MAIN CHARACTER ANYWAY PERIOD. Make them whoever you want them to be. But for writing purposes this is what the author imagines so apologies for using the pronouns she/her if you don't want the character to use them.

Let's introduce you to myself. So I was born and raised in Europe. So I'm bilingual and ✨European✨. (You can choose what country). My mom is Korean. And my dad is actually Australian and Korean but he lived in Aus almost his whole life. Hmm my parents they met in Paris, traveled around Europe and then I was born. As well as my older brother, who was like a twin to me because we were born on the same day but separate years. I moved around a lot as a kid. (Cliche I know) but that's my life, so I got to learn and experience many things, and I am thankful for that.

Dad is the owner of a well known record label. So from a very young age I've been thought about music. I was basically trained/raised to be a musician, wasn't exactly consensual but I liked it when I was younger. But as I got older I lost my love for it, but was forced to continue. I don't exactly get along with my dads views anymore. I was put under a lot of pressure to be perfect...the perfect CEOs daughter who will one day take over the company. Yada yada life was like a badly written kdrama of sorts, very stereotypical.

I don't want any of it.. I never asked for it. Sheesh. I love music but I lost passion for it from constantly being forced. Oh eh he.. did I forget to mention... I'm also the top paid artist in the company. 'DAY' the global selling award winning DJ/producer that reminds a "mystery" to the public. Yeah I have an alias I don't really want the fame... not that way. I want to earn my own success not have people tell me I only got it from my father. So that's why I asked for my face not to be shown. Dad didn't have any disagreements thankfully. So no one knows my musical identity. Well except the company leaders and some artists that accidentally found out, but their all under contract and can't tell anyone. 'Day' is actually short for daisy a nickname my brother used for me but if my dad asks I based it off
Our surname . I don't know why he called me daisy though. I can barely remember... something like "oopsie daisy" was always said to me as a joke but that's besides the point.