Episode 2 : Dream?

Rhymas point of view :__________________________

__________________________

I saw too people standing . One is Via . I don't know who the other person is . Via spills water over the random girl. But why would Via do so? She isn't that careless or clumsy. She turned to look behind as I saw her

Fangs!!!

How???

But she wasn't looking at me. More like she couldn't see me.

I looked carefully there wasn't any background and when I looked down I didn't my eyes went wide as they met nothing . There saw nothing under my foot . Then the rock had hit my brain that I am dreaming .

" Meow meow "

[please ignore my lacking of photoshoping skills  —T]

[please ignore my lacking of photoshoping skills  T]

I looked behind myself and saw a cat who had the head of MIN FREAGGIN' YOONGI.  TF am I seeing . What creature is he even . It looked so weird . I took a couple of minutes to take a good look at him .

" Meow meow " He said again .

This time I bend to his level as I carried him in my hand. Holding him in the air. It started scratching my face . Why ?

"No, no bad Yoongles don't do that" I said to the oddly cute cat human.

I started to gently stroke his back and he became calmer and calmer . Till he fell asleep? What , that was fast. I was sitting on the ground or more like space. I cradled him on my lap carefully looking . He did look weird but also cute just like unicorns are horse with horns on their head making them look weird but cute somehow the cat Yoongi also looked a bit weird but cute .

I started lacing my fingers over the sleeping human head of the cat. As I looked carefully till from his lower body to his neck he was a cat but had a head of Yoongi and had cat ears . I kept caressing the yoongles hair while he was asleep . Looks so darn cute while sleeping .