Beautiful

from @98shawns on tumblr

tw: smut, language, for ages 15+

L U S T -very strong sexual desire

"i love you," it's a whimper that falls from your lips as he thrusts into you.

his name and other praises of affection leave your mouth; the mouth he loves so much, and he can't help but bite down onto the skin of your neck as he takes you from behind.

"you're such a good girl, you like being fucked from behind that much?"

he grunts when your walls clench around his cock at his words. his hips rock faster and your voice becomes whinier.

"T-Timmy-I-I'm gonna-I"

incoherent escape your mind and blur with pleasure when Timothée's nimble fingers find your clit. he knows what you want and you've been patient with him. he has every intention to give you what you've been going crazy for.

"cum for me," he moans, lips latching onto the side of your neck as his thrusts become sloppier and his finger move urgently.

you cry out as his hips slammed against your ass a few more times, and the knot in your stomach becomes undone. your upper half collapses onto the bed and Timothée's movements become slower to help your ride your high out.

but you barley catch your breath when Timothée pulls out and flips you on your back. his eyes were still dark as he studied your face, with your eyes glazed over and half open, and swollen lips parted while you pant for air.

"you're so beautiful...i love you so fucking much..."

he murmurs to himself more than anyone before giving you what it felt like a hundredth kiss of the night.

he sucks on your bottom lip as he spreads you legs, and you mentally hit yourself for thinking Timothée was anywhere close to being done with you for the night.