Part 1 (Taehyung and Jungkook)

( the picture at the top is what inspired me to write this so yeah)

Taehyung & Jungkook
"You can have my pillow"
Taehyung looks surprised at Jungkook who already threw his white pillow into taehyungs lap. Jungkook puts his earbuds in before laying back and closing his eyes. His chest is rising steady and for some reason taehyung can't stop looking at his younger friend. He knows that Jungkook probably didn't put that much thought into his action but it meant a lot to Taehyung that Jungkookie offered him his pillow. Tae had this weird habit where he can't sleep well without hugging something or someone. So it happened more than once that he would end up on one of the shoulders of his band members, his arm tightly wrapped around their waist. Since they all are almost like brothers none of them mind that. And even though they wouldn't admit it, Yoongi and Namjoon actually enjoyed when their younger friend would cuddle up next to them.
The nights Taehyung slept without hugging something or someone he would lay tense in his bed and wake up every two to three hours. With their tight schedule sleep became something extremely important so he would always try to make sure he would get enough of it. On flights like these, where they only offered one pillow per person, he was already thinking about how he would spend his time being awake. Taehyung feels his cheeks getting warm when he lays back and desperately hugs the pillow next to him. He looks over to Jungkook who still hasn't moved. He reaches out his arm and softly taps Jungkook's shoulder. He opens his eyes and looks at taehyung.
Thank you.
Taehyung only whispers the words because the others are already asleep in their seat and Jungkook wouldn't hear him anyways since he was still listening to his music through his earbuds. Jungkook smiles with a soft expression on his face before rolling to his side, facing Taehyung who also closes his eyes as the tiredness crashes over him.

And Tae never slept better.