Chapter I

I wrote this as preparation for my next book a while back and I just read this chapter-

          "N-No!" Aiger said, "why not??" Valt asked, "cause, it's embarrassing!!" Aiger says, "but pleaseeeee!!" (Valt) "No!" Aiger replied, Valt turns around crossing his arms a little mad. Aiger looks at him, "want bey bread?" Aiger says as he leans up to Valt, "b-bey bread!?" Valt turns around, "just kidding!" Aiger says, "Hey! I wanted bey bread!" Valt says, "well you're getting plenty!" Aiger says,"Nope! Not believing you!" Valt says, Aiger runs to the kitchen to get bey bread. "Hey!! Come back!" Valt yells as he runs, "I told you!" Aiger says. "I'll give you normal bread" Valt said, "what? Bey bread and bread are different" Aiger replies,"you said you would give me plenty!" Valt said, "fine whatever" Aiger says as he gives some to Valt,"there" (Aiger) hey both start to eat the beybread.

    --TimeSkip to the next day--

"I got you!" Valt says, "I'll get you!" Aiger replies as he moves his thumb around to capture Valt's thumb. "1,2,3.. I win!" Aiger says, "aw man!" (Valt) "what are you guys doing?" Nika asks, "thumb war" Valt says, "ooh, you guys better get to class" Nika says, "w-what!?" Valt yells, Aiger already went to class before Valt when Nika came, "A-Aiger!! Why didn't you tell me!!!" Valt yells as he runs to class, he sits down in his seat next to Aiger, "why didn't you tell me!?" Valt asks in a whisper. "You should've heard the bell" Aiger says, "whatever" Valt says turning around, Aiger starts blushing a bit, "w-why does he h-have to be so c-cute?" Aiger asks in his mind blushing at Valt, "Valt, what's the answer to 600-200?" The teacher asks, "400!" Valt says, Aiger couldn't pay attention but had too, "why can't I just spend all day looking at him?" Aiger asks in his mind, the bell rang and all the students got up and left, Aiger and Valt left together. "Let's do thumb wars again!" Valt says, "No" Aiger replies, "why?" Valt asks, "cause I wanna play something else than thumb wars" Aiger says, "then.. 7 minutes in heaven!" Valt says, "are you sure?" Aiger asks, "yeah! When we get to you're home, we can do it in you're closet!" Valt says, "I mean sure, it is a different game" Aiger says, the bell started to ring, "it's the end of the day?" Valt asks, Aiger opens his phone up to see the time. "It's the end of the day, it's 2:30 pm" Aiger says, "let's go!!" Valt says pulling Aiger's risk, "H-Hey!!" Aiger yells.

   --TimeSkip to when they got home--

   "Are you sure?" Naru asks, "yeah!!" Valt says, "Mhm" (Aiger) they both walk in the closet and close the door, "it's dark!!" Valt yells, "Hey! Not so loud! My ears!!" Aiger says, "sorry!!" Valt says, "Alright, turning the timer on in 3,2,1" Naru says as she turns on the timer. "Why are you hugging me!?" Aiger asks while blushing a bit. "I don't like dark places!!" Valt says scared, "I know, but you're gonna have to be brave!" Aiger says, "No!" Valt says as he hugs Aiger even more. Aiger blushes a little bit more, Aiger sat down. Valt fell on him. "S-sorry!!" Valt says as he gets up and goes back to hugging Aiger. "I-its okay" Aiger says while even more blush comes on his face, Naru didn't want to turn off the timer, so she turned off the timer and left her phone there. Valt started to sleep on Aiger, Aiger was blushing madly. Aiger got his phone out and took a picture, "sorry but, I couldn't hold it!" Aiger whispers, Aiger tried to lay down, the closet was small so he didn't really get any space cause of Valt, he didn't want to cuddle him either, or did he? Aiger just sat there and slept, a few minutes later, they were both trapped in the closet. Naru locked the door, Valt was scared of the dark since he watches a lot of paranormal stuff. "I-im scared" Valt says while hugging Aiger, "I'm gonna call Naru, we've been here for like and hour" Aiger says, he pulls his phone out and calls Naru.

      Call From: Big Brother ✨

"Hello?" (Naru) "can you let us out!?" Aiger says, "oh!! I'm heading home right now! I forgot about you guys!" Naru says as she hangs up and runs home.

           [I left off here ( ಥ ʖ̯ ಥ)]
"Are you kidding!? She forgot abo-" (Aiger) "Ah!! I-im sc-scared!" Valt says, "I told you not to watch anymore paranormal stuff" Aiger says, "I-i kn-know" Valt says, they both hear a lock opening the closet door. "Finally, what took you so long?" Aiger asks, "I was rushing home" Naru replies. Aiger goes to his bed to lay down, "paranormal stuffff!" Valt says, "No! We're not doing that" Aiger says, "pleaseeee" Valt begs and begs. "Nope!" Aiger says, "Fineeee" Valt replies being whiny.

Aiger's POV

"Why does he have to be so cute?" Aiger starts blushing as Valt goes through his phone, "cuteness overload" Aiger says in his mind, Aiger takes his phone out and takes a picture. "Aww" Aiger says in his mind.

"What was that?" Valt asks, "Oh um, I was messing with my camera and accidentally took a picture of my room" Aiger says, "I wanna see the the picture you took!" Valt says, "W-What!? No!" Aiger replies, "pleaseeeee" Valt begs. "No! And no!" Aiger keeps on saying, "pleaseeee! I'll give you everything you want for a day!" Valt says, "overpriced, I'm not rich" Aiger replies, "hmph!" Valt says. "Cuteeee" Aiger says in his mind. "Aigerrr" Valt says, "What?" (Aiger) "Do you wanna be roommates?" Valt asks, "W-What? Are you being serious?" Aiger asks, "of course I am silly" Valt replies, "S-Sure I guess" Aiger replies.