Dorothy Walker/Reader

(This is for @sigh100 So sorry it took longer than I meant it to, I really hope you enjoy this!)

A cloud of mist floated in front of you as you huffed, "God I need sleep" you mumbled to yourself, stumbling across the street trying to hurry home. tightening your grip on your leather handbag pulling your thin and quite useless coat tighter around your frame feeling the chilled air wrap around you.
You were tired, and longingly dreaming of your soft, fluffy blankets, the leftover takeaway beckoning you to your microwave your cloud like pillows calling your name as you sped up feet dragging behind you scuffing you new already nearly worn out work shoes but you couldn't care less, at least not right now anyway.
The streets blurred into one, the sky a dull grey reflecting  a bright light over the city old breaking buildings nearly falling to pieces, rusted doors looked five second away from falling to pieces. Walls coated in a layer of spray paint vulgar designs decorated the peeling walls.
"Damn it" You groaned tripping on the raised kirb coming out of your daze to realise you were lost and your shoe is now broken. Almost instantly a voice spoke from behind her. "Use super glue the heel will go back on good as new."

Turning you spotted a woman and on the risk of sounding too cliche you felt your heart quicken, her golden blonde hair framed her face perfectly her clothes aired professionalism and power, even as she was carelessly leaning against a wall a cigarette hung loosely from her perfectly manicured nails as she smirked in your direction, "You just going to keep staring or are you going to tell me your name?"

"Ah, sorry" you chuckled looking down, "I'm Y/N" you smiled walking closer to her reaching out a hand, she looked you up and down and reached her free hand forwards taking yours. "Dorothy." She motioned for you to lean next to her, "You smoke?"
"Not really, I enjoy the smell though." You shrugged, Dorothy leant her head back, her blonde curls fell across her shoulders as she looked up, exhaling smoke in gorgeous patterns the wind seemed to slow as the fog swirled together.

"Hard day?" You spoke. You dont know why you stayed, but you felt as if you needed to keep talking to her, you were pulled out of your inner dwellings to listen, "not exactly the greatest that's for sure." She snickered humourlessly, "you?"

"My boss is an ass, I am lost and now my new work shoes have broken." You stated plainly, starting to grumble to yourself "so overall not to bad" you added when she looked over and laughed.
"That why you decided to come talk to a complete stranger?" She hummed thoughtfully.
"You gave me tips on how to fix these things I think I can give you the benefit of the doubt." You laughed brushing your Y/H/L Y/H/C away from your face. And mentioning to your heels.
She turned eyeing you up and down as you blushed nervously under her scrutinizing gaze "Let me guess dreaming of your bed?" She joined in with the laughter, letting her cigarette drop gracefully to the floor before stamping on it.
"Am I that obvious?" You asked cheekily
"Takes a workaholic to know one." She spoke confidently reaching her hand out, "How about you let me buy you a coffee and you tell me about it?" She added breathily her eyes locking with yours.
"That sounds like a fair deal to me." You replied taking her hand.