- i :

"Thanks for doing this, Yoongs," Jung Hoseok said, looking over his friend's shoulder as Min Yoongi continued to write in the other's school journal, forging down a note to get the other out of trouble for not doing his homework. It wasn't the first time he has done this, and it definitely wouldn't be the last time either.

"Yeah yeah," Yoongi might seem like a perfect student, but everyone only assumed that because he is quiet and doesn't cause disruptions in classes. In reality, he forges notes for friends, or whoever would pay, and spends most of his time in the bathrooms smoking. "You can just add that to the list of IOUs," Yoongi laughed, doing an over exaggerated sign off, just like how Hoseok's father does.

"I owe you back by being your friend," Hoseok replied dramatically, as if he was God's gift himself. He leaned on the wall of the stall the two were in, "now move over, I need to piss". Yoongi scoffed at this but shuffled out of the way, staring at the stall's door as the other pissed.

"Uhm, you were the one wanting to befriend me. I'm perfectly fine being alone," he said with a roll of his eyes, putting a heavy emphasis on the word 'you'. It might not be the truth, as much as he hates to admit it, he does like the other's company, and isn't too sure if he likes being alone all the time anymore.

"Sure you are," the taller said sarcastically, giving a light hum as if he believed him. The two teenagers quickly left at the blue bathroom stall, not really noticing the group of teenagers that were in the corner of the room, too busy being in their own world as they flicked water at one another.

"I gotta get back to class, kitten," Hoseok used the name teasingly, but he was serious about needing to leave before he got in trouble too far. After a quick goodbye, Yoongi stayed behind in the bathroom a bit longer, finishing his cigarette before leaving the bathroom.

He started walking aimlessly around the hallways, not caring that classes had already started and he'd be late. Instead, he put his hands in his pockets and walked without being in any sort of rush. "Yoongi," The voice of his principle came through the empty hall and the student turned around.

"Are you alright ? Are you lost or anything ?" She asked with her voice as sweet as honey, a tone only a few students get to hear. He doesn't say what he is thinking– of how he has been in the school for years now and it would be weird if he didn't know his way around by now.

Instead, he whisked up a lie without any hesitation, "Oh Yeah ! I just needed to go get my books out of Hoseok's locker. I left them at his place last night," Yoongi explained himself, and was convincing enough that he started to believe that that was the truth in the first place.

"Ah. I hope you two weren't up too late," she said in a fakely stern tone, the smile on her face giving her away, "Now off to class," she gestured down the long corridor they were in. Hokseok's locker wasn't even on this floor, but he wasn't about to tell her that.

"Of course," Yoongi said with a bow. "Be sure to take a break, Miss," He said as he walked down the direction she pointed at, he wasn't even sure if this was the path he needed to take to whatever class he had on now or not. Worst case scenario, he turns back, or just hides in the bathroom until lunch time.

He was only walking for a few minutes before his name was called again. This time it wasn't a teacher, he could tell it was one of his classmate's (or else they probably wouldn't have known his name), but wasn't sure who it was until he turned around. "Oh, what's up Taehyung ?" He asked, looking up to the boy's face.

"Uh so, the class isn't in the classroom. I think they went to the park or something ?" If it was any other class, it would be concerning that they were just gone to the park, but they've learnt to expect that from their Religion teacher.

Yoongi waited for the other to walk beside him, and let the taller to take the lead as he wasn't even sure what number classroom they needed to be at. "Oh shit," he hummed, "should we just stay in the classroom until the bell rings or ? We still have..." he trailed his sentence off as he looked around to see if there was a clock around.

"Sixty minutes, give or take. Since it's a double class today," Taehyung finished for him while looking at the silver watch on his wrist. "But yeah. I think we should," he answered the question Yoongi asked. Taehyung lead them to the empty classroom he was previously at, and closed the door behind them.

"Mind waking me up when class is over ?" Yoongi asked as he sat down in his usual seat, in the far left from the teacher's desk, where the light level is the lowest. He had his phone in hand ready to set an alarm if the other refused.

"Yeah of course," Taehyung nodded and sat in the teacher's chair, putting his feet up onto the desk. He settled down and went on his phone while Yoongi put his bag up onto the wooden desk, not wasting any time before sleeping.