One-Sided Love

Beam laughed as he pointed his index finger at Kit while Kit was fuming. Beam got up in a swift movement to avoid Kit's smack and he was now running away from a chasing Kit. Beam turn his head back to look at Kit when he slipped, he closed his eyes waiting for an impact but instead of the hard ground, he felt two strong arms holding him. Beam slowly open his eyes and his met with another pair of eyes.

"I'm sorry," Beam apologized immediately. The man in front of him had tanned skin, rough looks and he looked fierce.

The guy smiled at him "It's ok. Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine," Beam said as he got back on his feet.

"Be careful then," The man said, he glance at Kit for a second before he walked away.

---

"Hi," A tanned man greeted the two medical students that were sitting on the bench in front of the Moon and Star gathering hall.

"Hi"

"Hi"

Both of the medical students greeted him back as they look up, their gazes went to the tall guy walking behind the tanned guy.

"Kit, Beam. This is Forth, he is the Moon of Engineering faculty." The tall guy, Phana said, pointing to the tanned guy beside him, Forth.

"Forth, this two are my best friends, the feisty Kitty and the sassy Beam." Pha said pointing to Kit then to Beam as he introduce them to Forth.

"HEY!!!" Kit and Beam said in unison.

Four of them sat down together as they talk. From teasing about being a moon from Kit and Beam to never ending assignments from professors in medical faculty to hazing activities in engineering, they talk about almost everything they could think of.

Phana and Forth had to return to their Moon practice so they decided to talk after.

The gathering finished for the day and when Phana and Forth walked out they saw two stars sitting on the bench with Beam and Kit. One was flirting with Beam openly while another was playing with Beam's hands. Beam was flirting back with his signature smile on his face while Kit was ignoring their existence with his phone.

Phana drop his bag on the table, just missing the star's hand that was playing with Beam's hand.

"Are we going to eat or not?" Phana asked as he glare at Beam.

"Of course we are." Beam said, he turn to look back at both of the stars and said "I'll see you two tomorrow," he winked at them before he stood up. Kit stood up after he openly roll his eyes at the interaction between Beam and the stars.

Their foods were ordered and now four of them was waiting for the food to be serve. Phana look at Beam and sighed.

"What?" Beam asked, raising one of his eyebrow.

"You know what they call you now?" Phana asked.

Beam gave a teasing smile, "What?"

"CASANOVA" Phana hissed. Kit turn to look at Beam too. While Forth just listen in silence, he has no idea what this conversation is about.

Beam chuckled, he look at them one by one before he settle on Phana. "So? You jealous?" Beam said.

"Like hell I am jealous." Phana said. "Just what happen to you?" Phana asked.

"What do you mean by what happen to me? Nothing happened." Beam said.

"Oh, come on Beam. I agreed with Pha, you rarely flirt back with girls when we are in high school but now we are in university you suddenly go BAM. Flirting with all the girls you see, sleeping with them and earning the Casanova reputation." Kit said.