Scared for My Life🥺

Queen POV

August 10

6:50am

I woke up to my alarm going off, as I flipped over to dismiss it,

I seen my best friend text me.

𝟔:𝟓𝟎 𝐚𝐦

𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝🤪👅🤞💍

Clarence: Morning Queen🥰 you still want me to come pick you up to this morning?

Queen: Good morning to you too🙃 and, of course Clare but I'm trying to get in touch with cj's dad and he's not picking up. He was supposed to drop cj off at school🫤

Clarence: Don't worry Queen I got lil man

                                                                                                            Queen: You sure, ClearBear I don't wanna bother you on your day off.  He was supposed to be here by now.                                                                                                    

Clarence: Yea I'm sure, and you or cj not bothering me, I love being around y'all.

Queen: Aww 🥰 we love being around you too Clare. Thank you 😊

Clarence: Your welcome Queen, I love you😘 now get up

               Queen: Okay and I love you too bookie<3😉💕

Clarence: Mkay now don't call me that, you already call me ClareBear🥲🥹

Queen: But I want to call you bookie too🥺

Clarence: Fine Queen, go ahead and get ready I'm otw now

Queen: Okay getting up now

I got out the bed and picked out an outfit and Laid it on my bed, I got my lil hygiene basket and my Phone. I walked in my bathroom that was connected to my room to take my shower I put on my Daily Playlist.

15 minutes later ...

Before I put on my clothes I lotion down, I put deodorant on and brushed my teeth, then I put on my silk robe. And since Cj had 2 and a half hours to get to school I went downstairs to make Cj and I some breakfast. I made a sausage egg and cheese biscuit for me and cj with a cup of coffee and got apple juice for Cj. Then I heard a knock on the door, I figured it was Clare so I opened the door.

Me: "Hey Clare Bear."

Clarence: "Hey babygirl ooh it smell good What you cooking."

Me: " Oh I'm making sausage, egg and cheese biscuits for me and cj's breakfast."

Clarence: "okay Chef Queen in the building."

Me: I giggled at what Clare said "You know what it is Period. I'll be back imma go put my clothes on and get Cj dressed."

Clarence: "okay even though you look better in that robe." Then smacked my ass.

Queen: I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "Tuh, Nigga please"