🌥 | four

"happy birthday, sahi hyung!"

jeongwoo and the rest of their friends who were younger than the birthday boy sang happily as the older ones laughed at them.

they continued annoying asahi until he himself slapped them by their necks one by one before telling him to enter his apartment.

the other six were already there waiting for them, which explains why they didn't join the youngers' birthday chant earlier. jeongwoo rushed towards the sofa bed and laid down, but his enjoyment didn't even last for a second when his roommate once again disturbed him.

"move a bit, park. this is not your sofa bed."

"yah! i'm tired of seeing your face! you're already sleeping beside me back at the dorm and now you still want to lay here?!" the korean pointed out and glared at haruto who was now next to him.

"ohh," hyunsuk suddenly interrupted them. "you sleep beside each other? what's with the upper bed doing all along then?"

yoshi almost chocked on his cola as he watched the oldest tease the two. rest of them followed grinning at the 04 line while the two fake gagged.

"this brat kept taking my bed, hyung! i had enough and i told him i'm done letting him borrow my space so i slept there but he didn't even mind at all! annoying!"

"did you even asked me if i liked the upper bed?" the japanese lazily raised a brow at him.

"excuse me, watanabe," jeongwoo even cleared his throat before stating his point. "i was the first owner of that room! i've been there at the dorm a sem older than you, so i am your sunbae!"

"sunbae my ass," haruto rolled his eyes at him.

"i would love to see how a sunbae and hoobae relationship grows," jihoon started teasing them too which caused him and hyunsuk to giggle at each other.

"hyung, can we play?" junghwan asked asahi who was busy preparing their foods at the kitchen. doyoung then jumped in happiness when the older agreed to open his pc.

"are we going to stay here till night?" yedam asks, helping asahi to open the boxes of pizza.

"i tbought all of you are going to sleep here?" asahi condusingly says as he asked the others again.

"really?!" junkyu chimes excitedly.

"ey, i was just kidding that time!" jaehyuk grinned, causing junkyu to pout as to mashiho to raise his hand, as if wanting to recite in front of a teacher.

"can we?"

"yeah?" asahi says, since he really did prepare for them to sleep at his apartment. hyunsuk and jihoon then agreed, telling him that they'll go home first later to grab some things since the dorm was just a walking distance away from asahi's.

"junghwan-ah, keep quiet," jeongwoo mumbles, his eyelids now getting heavy as to having no idea why.

the last thing he remembers was haruto also taking a nap beside him, his arm at the top of his face to cover it, which caused him to get sleepy too.