Big decision

It was the final day.
You finally graduated from Aoba Johsai High along with your boyfriend Tooru and best friend Hajime.
While Iwaizumi had already plans what he wanted to do after highschool, you and your boyfriend were still aimless...

Well that's what you thought.
A few weeks later after graduation your best friend Iwaizumi had already moved out for college and since you didn't wanna continue school you thought about getting a job for now.
Oikawa has been acting weirdly since graduation, he distanced from you a lot and you thought it was because he was sad Iwaizumi moved away so you gave him space but that's not what oppressed him.
One week later you got a message from your boyfriend, he asked you to come over tonight so you got into your car at 7:20pm and drove over to him.

Y/N's POV.
I got out of my car and was happy to see Oikawa again, I missed him so much.
I didn't wanna wait any longer so I rang the bell and got welcomed by Tooru's lovely mother. I went upstairs and wanted to knock Oikawa's door but he was too fast and coincidentally opened the door.
"Y/N you're here."

"Oikawa is everything okay? Why didn't you text me earlier? I was very worried about you."

"Let's not..do it here, come in."

And that's when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his room, closing the door.

We sat down on his bed.
"We have to talk." Oikawa said in a very serious voice.
Suddenly your anxiety kicked in and you started tearing up because you thought of the worse; Oikawa breaking up with you because you did something bad.

"I'm so sorry if I did something wrong, please forgive me I didn't mean to!"

"Y/N calm down you didn't do anything wrong." He wiped away the tears that were rolling down your cheeks and smiled slightly afterwards while looking down.

"There's been something on my mind lately and it's slowly killing me more and more if I don't tell you now."

"Oikawa, you can tell me anything...no matter what it is, I'll help you anyway."

I put my hand on his cheek trying to cheer him up but he didn't even look into my eyes.

"...leaving." Was what I heard.

"What?"

"I'm leaving....not you but the country..."

A minute passed and I still didn't say anything.
Quiet, it was nothing but quiet.
When I came back to myself and I stood up and looked out of the window.

"But it also basically means you're leaving me.."

Oikawa looked up to me.
"I-I know that's why I couldn't dare myself to tell you about it. I was scared and-"

I cut him off as I turned back to him with tears in my eyes.

"AND SO YOU DONT SPEND YOUR LAST TIME WITH ME? TOORU YOU'RE FUCKING LEAVING THE WHOLE COUNTRY AND ALL YOU DID WAS AVOIDING ME THE PAST FEW WEEKS!"

Oikawa's eyes also starting tearing up and gave me a sad face.

"I don't wanna end the relationship..I still love you after all.."

"Where are you even going..? And why?!"

"Argentina...Y/N I got accepted  for their national team.."

I sighed and looked down, I had hopes he would say he wasn't really leaving Japan but I was wrong. He is going to be thousands miles away from me..

"When are you leaving..?"

"Next week.."

I started crying that's when Oikawa noticed my sobbing and came up to me and wanted to comfort me but I pushed him away.