Ladybugs' POV

_________________
(Previously)
"So....What do y'all want to start a conversation about?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Original Ladybug POV)
"I honestly don't know, this is starting to get boring..."

"It is, if I don't get my hands on Chat Noir!" I stared at Nightmare Ladybug and facepalmed.

"Nightmare Brat....We all told you to try not to kill or think about killing Original Chat Noir!" I screeched while my covered right hand was rubbing the side of my face.

"I just got here about half an hour ago and I'm already experiencing drama." I looked up at Misterbug with a face that represents annoyance.

"Tell me you are the dumb partner or the 'leader' partner in the duo."

"....I'm the 'leader' of the duo, Though I can be dumb sometimes." I chuckled at that.

"At least you admitted it!" He now had a Levi Ackerman face on while he just stares at me, I get the hint and shut up, I looked up at Ladybeetle.

(I edited the 2 Photos that's just a girl version of Levi, which I named Leviah -Lee~V~Eye~Ah- Ackerman

(I edited the 2 Photos that's just a girl version of Levi, which I named Leviah -Lee~V~Eye~Ah- Ackerman.)

"Why are you looking at me? Are you trying to get me to start a conversation....Which I don't know what to start off with?" I looked back down but subsequently at Lady Misfortune.

"...Do you have connections to Original Chat Blanc?"

"What?"

"Like... Do you have a smart thing at/in the mind that is equal to Time Travel and Alternative Universes?" She nodded her head slowly, her looking curious at me. "Can you tell how much days or hours till AntiUniverse comes by?"

She looked at her wrist, a watch appeared on it soon after she did and expected it.

"A day in a half.....Wait, It's actually a day till she or he comes to this timeline." I yawned, but it more turned out as a scream.

"SORRY! I WAS JUST TIRED, I DIDN'T KNOW MY YAWN CAN TURN INTO A SCREAM!" I yelled, a bit embarrassed, you can tell by my face matching with my mask.

"Wait, We didn't even sleep since like, I don't know.... 3 in a half days?!" I nodded at Ladybeetle and sat down on the floor.

"I want to get to know all of you though, so we aren't going to sleep."

"You are in charge of all of us since you are the Original. Chat Noir is the second leader too, Commander Ladybug." He bowed, the rest of the ladybug's did too.

"You guys got any food?" I look at Misterbug and shove him a bag of macaroons I had. "Thanks."

"I can tell Misterbug loves food...." I stared at him as he shoved all the macaroons in his mouth and ate them.

*Going over to The Chat Noirs...."