Chapter one

So I followed toko down that dark alleyway, I couldn't imagine going through anything like what I had just been through.oh yeah hello I'm Komaru naegi the I'm the ultimate, wait I don't have one I forgot, being surrounded by ultimates is messing with my brain like my "best friend" toko fukawa her ultimate is she's the shsl writing prodigy then my brother who's makoto naegi is the ultimate hope even though he went to the academy with ultimate look can he like share his ultimates pls, anyways there's also byakuya togami the shsl heir (should be the ultimate high school level long legs if you ask me but don't tell toko I said that I don't wanna die today) anyhoo we went down this dark street where it was all crumbled from what's been happening for the next year or so.

Ok but then suddenly she like stopped like woah toko what are you doing ur not going to sneeze are u she just turns and looks at me and says "ur such an idiot komaru" she actually used my real name for once anyways after that I didn't feel anything at all just the feeling of her warm hands feel my back and her lips touched mine what a wild ride but all I could think off is how bad she smelled pewy. Looks like someone needs a bath when we get to wherever we're staying I will help her to get over her fear of soap as that's what I'm here for and what her mom did to her was awful so it's in my power to help toko become a better person.