Chapter 20: Villain Attack?!

{SLIGHT MANGA SPOILERS!}
{Also, slight swearing warning because Bakugo and Mitsuba.}

"What?! A villain attack?!", Mitsuba shrieked. "How did they even get in here?", Shijima said, bewildered. "Well... I don't know!", Mitsuba yelled. Izuku started to observe the group causing mayhem, "Shijima-san, can you paint a pair of binoculars and hand it over to Kou-kun."

"...Sure.", Shijima brought out her canvas, and immediately painted binoculars and handed over to Kou. "So, what am I supposed to do?", Kou asked, confused. "Observe them through the binoculars, and tell me about their appearances.", Izuku stated.

"Alright!", Kou nodded, now observing the group, "Hmmmm..." "So, Kou-kun, what do you see?", Izuku asked. "There's at least I think about 14 individuals, some appear to be... transparent, and they all wear masks.", Kou stated.

"What type of mask?", Izuku questioned, now looking into the binoculars himself before gasping. "Well, what is it?", everyone in the room asked. "They all have masks similar to Overhaul...", Izuku's eyes widened, "And some look very similar to what I've encountered..."

Ochaco's eyes widened as well, "H-how did he escape?!" The others were merely confused, not knowing much about 'Overhaul'. "Erm, sorry to interupt but...", Yashiro held up her hand, "But who is Overhaul again...?"

Ochaco and Izuku tried to explain as much as they could, trying to speak clearly. "So... He's a B-ranked villain...?", Yashiro scratched her chin, "Never knew there were villain ranks..." "So, it appears he has partnered up with some apparations", Shijima still seemed confused, "But why are they here? And how did they get in? I am sure I only put you and your classmates in this world..."

"Well...", Izuku came up with something, "Overhaul always needs something for his goals so... He might be here for someone or something, and they all must've gotten in by sneaking in, which means there has to be holes in this fake world." "I guess I can tell...", Shijima sighed, "This painting isn't finished yet, but I still don't get it about how they managed to pass through here though..."

"I wonder, Shijima-san, do you know something that can at least prohibit their quirk-power...?", Izuku asked Shijima. In response, Shijima shrugged, "Well, for an important key of information, I can prohibit No. 7's hakujoudai from working here, but I don't think that would apply to magical abilities that natural living humans have..."

"For now, we just need to leave and fight the situation, and get out of here.", Shijima said. "Not for long~!", A pesky voice appeared behind them, a female with a plague-mask was there, her tentacle-like hair waving around. She appeared to wear a brown leather jacket, a black shirt and a pair of white pants with boots, along with a pair of black leather gloves.

"I won't let you leave, until we get the girl we need...", the woman laughed, before gripping her hair onto Yashiro's arm. "Wha?!", Yashiro yelped, trying to fight back. "Hey?! Let go of senpai!", Kou yelled, pulling out his staff, forgetting it was sealed, and tried to struck his power onto the woman.

It just failed, and made the situation more awkward, leaving everyone bewildered. "WHAAA?!", Kou yelled, "I FORGOT! DARN YOU HANAKOOO!" Mitsuba couldn't help but cringe, holding his complete laughter. Izuku just wished he wasn't cuffed.

"What do you need me for?!", Yashiro struggled, panicking. "We're going to need you for Overhaul's plan, and he figured you'll be a good fit.", the woman laughed. "But I'm just an ordinary human being with a fish quirk-power thing...?", Yashiro responded.

"W-well...", the woman huffed, "Whatever! I'll still be taking you anywa-" Mitsuba ended up gripping the woman by the head and tossed her around with his skeletal arms, while her hair still maintained a grip on Yashiro to try to make her let go.

"Well, Shijima-san?", Izuku turned to Shijima, "Can you get these cuffs off me?" "I'll try.", Shijima sighed, trying to break them off, but failed, "Welp, I can't. We'll need No. 7 for this." "Crap...", Izuku sighed.

~
-Meanwhile-

On the ground, there was a full on battle with heroes and villains and evil apparations, damage everywhere. Iida was clearly running fast, being chased by spews of webs, "This is not what I've expected!"

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU BASTARDS COME FROM?!", Bakugou yelled, "YOU LITTLE SHITS! NOW WE HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM TO DEAL WITH!" "Oh why won't you ever shut up?", one of the villains sighed, theor skin turning into a whole blade.

Aizawa was kicking and punching some villains away, having trouble with keeping his eyes open. A villain then covered his eyes as he could feel himself being tossed in the air, now becoming a somewhat 'ball' for them.

"Ahahaha!", one of the villains laughed, "Now this is the fun that I'm talking about!" He levitated off the ground while bouncing Aizawa around carelessly, as Aizawa gave a tired look, "...I don't get paid enough for this."

~
Back to the others.

Ochaco decided to intervene, and levitated Yashiro using her quirk and tried to pull her off. Kou joined in, trying to pull Yashiro out of the female villain's grasp. "Who are you even, anyway?!", Ochaco yelled. "I am Hairtacle!", the woman shouted, "There! Now let me go you brats, and let me take this damn girl already!"

"Nah.", Mitsuba laugh, "Your villain name is shit." Izuku just had enough. Using his quirk onto his feet, he kicked Hairtacle in the stomach, causing her to crash into the wall and get knocked out as Yashiro was let go.

Shijima painted a rope and tied the woman up, even tying her hair to the ropes so she couldn't use her quirk. "There, that's better!", Shijima clapped. "Now that she's down, what else do we do...?", Kou turned towards them.

"I'm pretty sure there are more villains right outside on the ground.", Izuku stated, "We'll need a plan, I'm pretty sure the others like Iida, Kacchan, and Tsuyu are in quite a mess, so we'll need a plan."

Everyone sat on the ground as Izuku spoke

"Alright, here's a plan..."

~