𝙄 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙄 𝙈𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘽𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙙

Me, who has no more future left. Me, who is just here to atone for my sins. Me, who killed my own younger brother then took my out life out of guilt. 

I for one gave up on my own dreams and cut my lifespan short. I decided I was going to stay here and not go anywhere. Besides, going to space is impossible.

And here I am, given the role of the 7th wonder, Hanako-san Of The Toilets. God told me that if I fulfil my duty here, it will erase my guilt.

Though I wonder... does someone like me really deserve to have a second chance?

I'm a murderer after all.

A murderer like me would be better off being punished in the far shore.

Only people who are close to the far shore can summon me. Many have tried but only a few have succeeded. If I'm being honest, I always hope that whoever tried to summon me will fail. I am in a school. Most of the time, it would be students who want their wish to be granted. They're so young and could still experience so much in their life. It's sad knowing how short of a lifespan they have left. That's why I never really decided to get close to any of the students who end up summoning me. They're going to leave soon anyway.

But then... why am I clinging on this one? Why does it hurt so much? Am I really that bad?

Published: 1st January 2021