𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝘼𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙂𝙤

Eating doughnuts with you feels nostalgic somehow. Maybe it was something I used to do back when I was alive.

You seem to enjoy eating doughnuts with me too.

Yashiro, you're too kind. I'm not just talking about the fact you make me doughnuts.

When you were attacked by the mokke, you seemed so scared but after knowing what happened to them, you still decided to help change their rumour even after they almost killed you.

You risked your own life to save your friend from No. 2's boundary and when you came back, the thing you were most concerned about wasn't even yourself. It was your friend and the boy that you were worried about.

After returning from The Hell Of Mirrors, you were worried about how the boy was feeling since Mitsuba was his friend. I felt really lonely when you left, you know?

When I 'confessed' to you to defeat the kodama, it broke my heart to see you cry because of my actions. I didn't think that it would hurt you that much considering the number of times you told me that I am not your type but I guess I shouldn't have toyed with your feelings like that. It was my fault.

When I locked you up in that fake world, you desperately wanted to escape. There was an easy way for you to do that. By killing me and Mitsuba. Yet, you didn't want to do that even though both of us are already dead.

Looking at you doing all those stuff makes me feel somewhat happy for you.

"Ah! It's getting late. I should be getting home now. Goodbye, Hanako-kun!"
"Bye bye, Yashiro!"

Though I don't really like seeing you go away from me...

I don't like it when school ends. It gets a little lonely for me in the toilets.

Published: 5th January 2021