-ˏˋ Down The Memory Lane ˎˊ-

Book title : Down My Memory Lane

Author : Harshu26Thamizhini

Status : Ongoing

Why do we recommend this?

Life is complicated for everyone in some way or the other though for some its in severe ways than others. The book follows the journey of four such characters who have some bitter complications in their lives and does it beautifully.

It is the story of Vanita and Vandhit - Best friends turned husband-wife turned divorces still remaining best friends, Emma - A sweet but stubborn girl who lost her mother at a young age and has lived with its scars since and Abhish - A sweet caring boy who's destiny played bitterly with him as his parents got divorced and left him to fend for himself yet he never lost his innate goodness.

We recommend this book because the book is sure the beautiful way in which each character is designed and infact given perfect space in the story and their growth with time.

What enhances its beauty further are the so many priceless life lessons weaved in the story which would not only force the characters but also the reader to introspect. And of course not to forget, it is a perfect combination of humour, deep emotions and adorable bonds between all the characters.

A must read for someone wishing to read a light story with complicated characters written remarkably.

Review : Piyali7870

Edited : Missfairygirl_12