~how you guys met~

Anthony-
you and anthony met through one of your close friends josh richards and jaden hossler at a party. you two ended up exchanging numbers not knowing you guys would eventually get together later on.

Jaden-
you accidentally spilt your coffee on jadens very expensive shoes at a local starbucks. since you felt bad you offered to pay for the shoes and ended up giving him your number.

Josh-
you and josh were both invited to attend the lights out tour in 2019. this causing the two of you to get to know each other and become friends. let's just say you guys didn't stay friends for too long until he asked you out later that year.

Payton-
you were recording your new song in the studio when your manager decided to introduce to you one of his fellow client he is also working with, their name being payton. instantly the two of you fell in love with each others love for singing which caused you guys to also fall for each other.

Chase-
you and chase met through your bestfriend charli who happens to be chases ex. once they broke up you and chase began to grow awfully closer and ended up developing feelings. although it sounds so wrong to be falling for your bestfriends ex, she's currently caught up on your ex, quinton griggs so it's only fair.

Griffin-
you worked at a studio where people can record their music and what not, one day this guy came in asking if he could record his terrible song he made up for his ex called convenient. you had to help him out and thought he was actually really cute.

Kio-
the two of you grew up together. you guys bathed, learned how to ride your bikes and failed miserably, and watched each other grow together.

Quinton-
you had moved into the content house called "SwayLa" after your brother bryce begged you to. yall needed more members and jaden offered his friend quinton to join the content house, and by adding an extra member this meant that he had to share a room with you.

Noen-
one night you had bumped into a blond-blue haired boy at a party, as you guys talked you found out his name was noen. the two of you ended up exchanging numbers not knowing you would see each other again.

Nick-
your friend alex warren had invited you over to the hype house in december of 2019 for his blog he wanted to film. for the blog you had to be blind folded and you had to kiss someone, you agreed to it and after kissing the person next to you and taking the blind fold down it reveal nick austin, your tiktok crush.

Ryland-
the two of you met at the sway house where you're guys' friend jaden was releasing his song called "angels & demons" , besides being there for the song the two of you sat around talking for hours.

Bryce-
you and bryce met through an app called omegle since they two of you were bored out of your mind in quarantine, you guys exchanged numbers after getting to know each other for hours and soon met up after figuring out you guys lived in the same city.

Noah-
blake had invited some dude over that he had been friends with for a few months over to the sway house. as soon as he walked through the door you guys instantly clicked and grew closer each and every day.

Blake-
your mothers have been best friends since high school, they both ended up getting pregnant at the same time and had you two. you and blake have basically been there for each other since day 1.

ೃ࿔₊•🍢𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖
━━ ☁️ ! ! !
finally posted !!