Match makers

Name: Zandra Wayne
Weight: 98lbs
Age: 23
Height: 5'7
Abilities: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu, boxing, Kyūdō, Dim Mak, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Gun Fu, and Silat

Time skip 2 months
Zandra's pov

"I still can't believe Bruce started training a new Batgirl only after two weeks of my death," I uttered. Barbra sat in front of me. "To be honest he seemed kind of depressed the whole time." Barbra offered. I sighed loudly and looked at her. "Any ideas when you are going to be able to try to start walking again?" I asked. "Well the doctors said in two weeks and I would be doing physical therapy," Barbra stated. "I can drive you to physical therapy." I offered. "Oh, really you don't have to do that." Barbra voiced. "Oh no, I didn't get to train you, so let me help you recover," I said with a hint of sadness. "Thank you, that means a lot." Barbra thanked. I nodded my head in agreement and I let silence consume us. "So you and Dick are a thing," Barbra stated as she shipped her coffee. My coffee came flying out of my nose in shock. "Oh no no, Dick and I are just childhood friends," I replied. Barbara raised her brow and gave me the "really" look. "Listen when you disappeared, Dick was heartbroken. He was hardly eating, sleeping, or doing his duties for Nightwing. He wasn't that depressed even when his best friend died. I know Dick and I know that he really cares about you. While Bruce tried to move on and forget about you. There was one person who never moved on or tried to forget you. He cares about you so much Zandra and I know when he loves someone. I know he loves you." Barbra affirmed. I stared at her with question. Then I let my thoughts fly as I thought about Dick. "I mean Dick and I used to always gone out to do things together in the past, but I don't think he likes me." I voiced. "Oh no he looks at you different then anyone else." Barbra insisted.

Dick's pov

I sat down in the living on my phone. Scrolling through social media. "So it's good to have Zan back." Jason stated. "Yeah, I am so glad that she is taking the whole Barbra and Stephanie thing well. She is even hanging out with Babs now." I replied nonchalantly. "Hm you know I actually forgot how hot Zandra is." Jason announced causing me to lower my phone and give him a cold glare. "Listen here Jay, I know that you are a playboy. So don't you dare even try to get Zandra." I growled out. "Why are you saving her for yourself?" Jason smirked. My eyes widened out of shock. "What no, she is a person not a personal belonging. I just don't want her getting hurt by you." I announced. "Oh come on, just pace the facts you love her and you are too afraid to admit it." Jason said if a raised brow. "I like her as a friend." I replied and went to pick up my phone. "Yeah Wally was your friend and it took you three years to get over his death, but you never got over the supposed death of Zandra." Jason stated. I whipped my head towards him. I gave him an confused looked. "Have you ever thought that maybe you love her, but in a different way. And the only reason why you haven't told her about your feelings is because you are afraid she doesn't feel the same way towards you." Jason proclaimed. My breaths stopped as I processed what Jason had said.

Barbra's pov

"Bye Zandra." I said as Zandra left my apartment. She waved goodbye and I shut the door. I then locked the door and wheeled over to get my phone. I quickly clicked Jason number and the phone began to ring. "Hey babs so did the plan work?" Jason asked. "Well sorta, I got her thinking about Dick that so sure. What about you?" I asked. "Oh you wouldn't believe it. Dick got so jelious when I started talking about Zandra. Oh it was perfect." Jason laughed out. "Okay well we need to make sure that we can trick them into a date or something." I proclaimed. "Ugh your right. Hey you know what I have an idea." Jason exclaimed. "I will text you the idea okay." Jason added. "Alrighty Jay, talk to you soon." I said as I hung up.