Part 2

"Why are you here?" You asked him as he sighed.

"Nothing.. just wanted to say a hi!" He said stupidly as you rolled your eyes. 

"Go away from here." You said coldly but he didn't seem bothered by it.

"Can't we be friends?" He said but you shrugged.

"No." You said but he looked at you with pouty lips and his doe eyes.

"Why?" He whined but you sighed.

"I am a mafia. I kill people. You can't be my friend." You said but he chuckled.

"What's so funny?" You asked but he just chuckled as you scoffed.

"What's a mafia?" He asked as you looked at him with an "Are.You.Serious" expression. It had been a pretty long time that you made any expressions but today you really had to as this guy was getting on your nerves. 

"Are you dumb? I said I am a mafia who kills people. It is obvious mafias are people who kill others." You said but he just nodded.

"Aren't you scared?" You asked because every person you had encountered with would either run away after knowing you were a mafia but this time, he didn't run away instead he just nodded.

"Why are you here?" He asked but you just kept quiet. A part of you wanted to tell him everything. But why? You were a person who tend to keep things to themselves but this time, you wanted to tell him why you were here.

"Is it because you are sad?" He asked as your head shot up confused and surprised.

"Oh I come here everytime I am sad that's why I said that." He said as you looked back at the river trying not to respond much to him.

"Are you sad right now?" You asked as he nodded.

"Because you are sad." He said as you scoffed. For you, care was a word which was totally fake only used for gaining something.

"I didn't ask you why." You said but he giggled.

"But I answered!" He said as you cracked a smile without knowing. But soon covered up yourself as you realized what you did. 

"Did you smile?" He asked but you nodded your head as a no. Although, it was night time but still you could see everything because of the moonlight which was shining on your faces. 

"You should smile more often." HE said but you just looked away.

"I am going." You said as you started walking away as you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"What?" You asked but he looked at you like a lost puppy.

"Can I follow you?" He asked but you looked at him in disbelief.

"No." You answered.

"Why?" He asked but you shrugged walking.

"What's your name?" He asked but you didn't tell him.

"Answer me then I won't bother you." He said as you sighed.

"Y/N." You said. Although your real name was Kang Naji, but the whole world knew you as Kang Y/N. Only your dad, Chanyeol and the workers of your mafia industry knew your real name. 

"Hope!" He said as you looked at him confused stopping on your tracks.

"My name is J-hope!" He said.

"What kind of name is that?" You asked as he made a 'O' face.

"A nice and hopeful name!" He said as you looked down. 

For you hope was something which a human should never do but what he said wasn't wrong either. Talking to hum, made a little spark in your dead ice cold heart. It did feel good. Not like the other times but you had to control yourself. You had to be the same ice cold and dark person cause that's what you were born for. Not for being the girl making friends or being in happiness.

"Okay bye then! If destiny wants, we will meet again mate!" He said and left leaving you confused.

Mate? Why did he call you mate?

-2 days later-

It's been 2 days since you met J-Hope and you couldn't stop thinking about him. He was weird. You never saw someone that bright, cheerful and hopeful. Maybe cause you never encountered with someone much outside the dark mafia world. But one thing was for sure, he wasn't from your world or else he would never be that cheerful.

Right now, you were packing your bags for a mission and you had to go to a children's park to spy on the enemies. 

You left the car as you sat on a park bench. Suddenly you heard a familiar voice. You turned around.

"1!2!3!" He said as you looked more carefully. It was J-Hope. He was playing with kids. You saw his face more properly. His facial features were so mesmerizing. He looked like an angel straight from the heavens. He was wearing a Hope shirt and blowing bubbles and many little kids infront of him were dancing, jumping. playing, giggling or popping the bubbles. He was smiling and you could say it was a genuine smile. It reminded you of those times when you blew bubbles with Chanyeol in parks like this. Your eyes brimmed with tears but you blinked them away. After years, you felt like a human. A human that feels. 

"Oh hello!" Suddenly you notice J-Hope was standing infront of you with a smile which looked brighter than the Sun itself. 

"Hi." You replied bluntly.

"Hmm you look not so happy! Want to play with us?" He said as you nodded your head as a no but then many kids came and hugged you as a few held your hands dragging you into them. They made a circle and moved singing songs as J-Hope was blowing bubbles. The kids were smiling so happily and singing so cheerfully that made you crack a slight smile but you tried to cover it up.

"Life comes only once. Smile when you want to, Cry when you feel like to, Laugh when you have to and live because you need to." You suddenly remembered the sayings of Chanyeol as you slowly smiled.

Even if he wasn't with you but he always wanted you to live your life and you were doing it, not for yourself but for him.